Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Go 'Hot' in 'The Heat' Mondo Poster
Entertainment Weekly has unleashed a special Mondo poster of "The Heat", Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy's upcoming buddy-cop comedy. Designed by artist Tom "The Dude Designs" Hodge, the "hot" poster will be given away at 10 P.M. opening-night showtimes of the Paul Feig-directed movie on June 27 at Alamo Drafthouse theaters nationwide, while supplies last.
"I am a huge fan of the work Mondo does, so I was really pushing for them to do a poster for 'The Heat'," Feig says in a statement as quoted by EW. The "Bridesmaids" helmer admits he is pleased with the whole ideas presented through it. "When they sent me their take I cracked up, as they really nailed it," 62-year-old Feig gushes.
Mondo creative director Justin Ishmael also has his say on the creative collaboration. "Everything Paul Feig touches is amazing, so were incredibly excited when he reached out to us and asked us if we wanted to do a poster for 'The Heat'," Ishamael says. "After watching an early screening of it, we were sold on the movie's hilarity and this poster is a direct result."
"The Heat" was recently premiered in New York, with Bullock and McCarthy on hand for the promotional event. Both stars shared sisterly love on the red carpet as they posed playfully for the shutterbugs.
Of strong bond between the two actresses, Feig said to LA Times, "They were thick as thieves almost from the start. It was almost to the point where I was like 'Hey, can I get in there?' "
"The Heat" is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 28.
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled