The CW Sets October Premieres for Fall Series
The CW has announced the 2013 fall premiere dates of its shows, once again pushing them to October. Instead of following the traditional broadcast premiere week which starts on September 23 this year, the network will start unleashing its programs two weeks afterward.
The CW's fall season officially begins on October 7 with the new season of "Hart of Dixie" and "Beauty and the Beast". Returning series "Arrow" and "The Vampire Diaries" as well as newbies "The Tomorrow People" and "Reign" will also roll out in the same week.
"Vampire Diaries" spin-off "The Originals" and new season of "Supernatural" will premiere in the third week of October, while the new installment of "The Carrie Diaries" and "America's Next Top Model" will be saved until October 25.
As for the six-episode final season of "Nikita" and freshmen "Star-Crossed" and "The 100", they will not air until midseason.
Monday, October 7
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "Hart of Dixie" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "Beauty and the Beast" (Season Premiere)
Wednesday, October 9
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "Arrow" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "The Tomorrow People" (Series Premiere)
Thursday, October 10
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "The Vampire Diaries" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "Reign" (Series Premiere)
Tuesday, October 15
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "The Originals" (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "Supernatural" (Season Premiere)
Friday, October 25
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "The Carrie Diaries" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked