The CW Sets October Premieres for Fall Series
The CW has announced the 2013 fall premiere dates of its shows, once again pushing them to October. Instead of following the traditional broadcast premiere week which starts on September 23 this year, the network will start unleashing its programs two weeks afterward.
The CW's fall season officially begins on October 7 with the new season of "Hart of Dixie" and "Beauty and the Beast". Returning series "Arrow" and "The Vampire Diaries" as well as newbies "The Tomorrow People" and "Reign" will also roll out in the same week.
"Vampire Diaries" spin-off "The Originals" and new season of "Supernatural" will premiere in the third week of October, while the new installment of "The Carrie Diaries" and "America's Next Top Model" will be saved until October 25.
As for the six-episode final season of "Nikita" and freshmen "Star-Crossed" and "The 100", they will not air until midseason.
Monday, October 7
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "Hart of Dixie" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "Beauty and the Beast" (Season Premiere)
Wednesday, October 9
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "Arrow" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "The Tomorrow People" (Series Premiere)
Thursday, October 10
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "The Vampire Diaries" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "Reign" (Series Premiere)
Tuesday, October 15
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "The Originals" (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "Supernatural" (Season Premiere)
Friday, October 25
8:00-9:00 P.M.: "The Carrie Diaries" (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 P.M.: "America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls"
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle