Another Untitled Marvel Movie Out in 2016, Kenneth Branagh's 'Cinderella' Set for 2015 Release
A new Marvel film is in the works at Disney. The studio previously revealed that two untitled Marvel films would be unleashed into theaters nationwide on May 6, 2016 and May 5, 2017. This time, the third Marvel project is slated to be released on July 8, 2016. The names of these mystery projects will probably be unveiled at San Diego Comic-Con next month.
Additionally, Disney dates live-action "Cinderella" from director Kenneth Branagh. The new take on the classic fairytale is ready for a March 13, 2015 release. Already secured to star in it are Lily James, Helena Bonham Carter, Cate Blanchett, Sophie McShera, Holliday Granger and Richard Madden.
Over a week ago, Disney announced schedule for its upcoming features as well as official name for "The Muppets" sequel. The next Muppets film, starring Tina Fey and Ricky Gervais, will go by the name of "Muppets Most Wanted".
Star-studded musical "Into the Woods", which most likely sees Anna Kendrick in the cast, is up opposite Quvenzhane Wallis and Jamie Foxx's "Annie" on December 25, 2014.
Though Val Kilmer's animated pic "Planes" is not released yet until August 9, its sequel has already been greenlit. Titled "Planes: Fire and Rescue", it is ready to fly to theaters across the nation on July 18, 2014 in 3D.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival