Felicity Jones Gives Crucial Hint at Her Role in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Felicity Jones teases her role in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" during an interview with the Belfast Telegraph. The 29-year-old actress, who starred in British rom-com "Chalet Girl", only reveals that she will get involved in Marc Webb's project as most likely a villain of the webslinger.
"It's TOP secret. I can tell you that she's sort of on the baddie's side, but I can't explain much more than that," says Jones to the site. Last week, when asked by Jan Gilbert whether she would play Felicia Hardy/Black Cat or not, the actress neither confirmed nor denied it as she said, "Um, well, uh, possibly. I don't know. Yeah, I kind of - it's um. Yeah, if that happens, that would be wonderful."
In addition to Jones, Colm Feore is another name whose role, up to now, has not been revealed to public yet. The "Changeling" actor is rumored to play villain Adrian Toomes/Vulture, who reportedly will be featured in the upcoming film as one of the Sinister Six.
As of now, there is no official word from the studio, Webb and the cast.
Andrew Garfield is back to reprise his role as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. "Amazing Spider-Man 2", which is currently in production, is set for a May 2, 2014 wide release.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser