Felicity Jones Gives Crucial Hint at Her Role in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Felicity Jones teases her role in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" during an interview with the Belfast Telegraph. The 29-year-old actress, who starred in British rom-com "Chalet Girl", only reveals that she will get involved in Marc Webb's project as most likely a villain of the webslinger.
"It's TOP secret. I can tell you that she's sort of on the baddie's side, but I can't explain much more than that," says Jones to the site. Last week, when asked by Jan Gilbert whether she would play Felicia Hardy/Black Cat or not, the actress neither confirmed nor denied it as she said, "Um, well, uh, possibly. I don't know. Yeah, I kind of - it's um. Yeah, if that happens, that would be wonderful."
In addition to Jones, Colm Feore is another name whose role, up to now, has not been revealed to public yet. The "Changeling" actor is rumored to play villain Adrian Toomes/Vulture, who reportedly will be featured in the upcoming film as one of the Sinister Six.
As of now, there is no official word from the studio, Webb and the cast.
Andrew Garfield is back to reprise his role as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. "Amazing Spider-Man 2", which is currently in production, is set for a May 2, 2014 wide release.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off