Felicity Jones Gives Crucial Hint at Her Role in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Felicity Jones teases her role in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" during an interview with the Belfast Telegraph. The 29-year-old actress, who starred in British rom-com "Chalet Girl", only reveals that she will get involved in Marc Webb's project as most likely a villain of the webslinger.
"It's TOP secret. I can tell you that she's sort of on the baddie's side, but I can't explain much more than that," says Jones to the site. Last week, when asked by Jan Gilbert whether she would play Felicia Hardy/Black Cat or not, the actress neither confirmed nor denied it as she said, "Um, well, uh, possibly. I don't know. Yeah, I kind of - it's um. Yeah, if that happens, that would be wonderful."
In addition to Jones, Colm Feore is another name whose role, up to now, has not been revealed to public yet. The "Changeling" actor is rumored to play villain Adrian Toomes/Vulture, who reportedly will be featured in the upcoming film as one of the Sinister Six.
As of now, there is no official word from the studio, Webb and the cast.
Andrew Garfield is back to reprise his role as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. "Amazing Spider-Man 2", which is currently in production, is set for a May 2, 2014 wide release.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered