Video: Chris Brown Joined by Nicki Minaj at PowerHouse 2013
Chris Brown headlined Power 106's PowerHouse 2013 concert at Anaheim's Honda Center on Saturday evening, June 22. Not only did he treat fans with some of his solo hits including new single "Fine China", but also Brown surprised fans when he brought out special guest Nicki Minaj.
The excited crowd went wild as the former "American Idol" judge joined Brown to perform DJ Khaled's "Take It to the Head". Brown then danced with Minaj as the 30-year-old raptress performed her own tracks, "Beez in the Trap" and "High School".
"Thanks for showing love at powerhouse!!! Means a lot to me. Thank you," Brown told Minaj. The 24-year-old singer and dancer later took to Twitter to thank fans who attended the concert. "California i appreciate you! #Powerhouse was so much fun!" he tweeted on Sunday, June 23. "Thanks to everyone who came out last night!"
Brown and Minaj were not the only performers at PowerHouse 2013. Previously, A$AP Rocky, Tyga and Future also rocked the event.
Brown and Minaj will next be seen highlighting the 2013 BET Awards. At the event that will be held on Sunday night, June 30, the two musicians will perform alongside Mariah Carey, Miguel, Ciara, R. Kelly and Kendrick Lamar.
More Chris Brown News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked