Aaron Carter Sports Black Eye Following Fight With New Kids On The Block's Fans
Aaron Carter recently had a fight with some alleged New Kids On The Block fans, which cost him a black eye and bruised knuckles. The younger brother of Backstreet Boys' member Nick Carter told TMZ that he was leaving dinner with a friend on Saturday, June 22, in Boston when a man approached him in the parking lot.
"I heard you're doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids," the man allegedly said. Aaron claimed that three other people came and started beating him. The singer said he got some punches on his face, but he attacked back before the four left the scene. "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing," he said.
The "I Want Candy" singer shared a selfie, sporting a black eye via Instagram. "I'm a 6th degree black belt in Muay Thai. They lost," he wrote in a Twitter post. The 25-year-old singer, who decided to continue performing for his fans despite the bruises, said that he did not make a police report because it was "girlie."
Following the fight, Aaron spent some time to interact with his fans on Twitter, retweeting and replying their messages. "Seriously I have THE best fans!! Thank you soooo much!!" he wrote. Aaron added in another post that he's "still loving BEANTOWN!!" despite the incident.
More Aaron Carter News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell