Aaron Carter Sports Black Eye Following Fight With New Kids On The Block's Fans
Aaron Carter recently had a fight with some alleged New Kids On The Block fans, which cost him a black eye and bruised knuckles. The younger brother of Backstreet Boys' member Nick Carter told TMZ that he was leaving dinner with a friend on Saturday, June 22, in Boston when a man approached him in the parking lot.
"I heard you're doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids," the man allegedly said. Aaron claimed that three other people came and started beating him. The singer said he got some punches on his face, but he attacked back before the four left the scene. "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing," he said.
The "I Want Candy" singer shared a selfie, sporting a black eye via Instagram. "I'm a 6th degree black belt in Muay Thai. They lost," he wrote in a Twitter post. The 25-year-old singer, who decided to continue performing for his fans despite the bruises, said that he did not make a police report because it was "girlie."
Following the fight, Aaron spent some time to interact with his fans on Twitter, retweeting and replying their messages. "Seriously I have THE best fans!! Thank you soooo much!!" he wrote. Aaron added in another post that he's "still loving BEANTOWN!!" despite the incident.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick