'True Blood' 6.03 Sneak Peeks: Sookie Throws Plates at Bill
After having a harrowing vision of vampires being burnt alive, Bill has a plan to save his prodigy. In the next episode of "True Blood", Bill wants to synthesize Sookie's blood to make a new type of blood but she tells him, "You think you are God Bill, but you are not a God, you are just an asshole!" while throwing plates at him. Bill, of course, is unharmed and even shows his new ability to control things with his mind.
Irate over Burrell's blatant aggression towards vampires, Eric takes matters into his own hands. After going undercover, he takes Governor Burrell's daughter a hostage in an attempt to stop the torturing of vampires. It looks like the governor is willing to negotiate.
Meanwhile, Sookie begins to learn why Warlow is after her. Sam receives unexpected help from Nicole and her Vampire Unity Society (V.U.S.) associates, Steve Newlin finds his past ideals turning into a current nightmare, and there's a conflict among the wolf pack about who stays or leaves.
"You're No Good" will air Sunday, June 30 at 9/8c on HBO.
"True Blood" 6.03 preview:
"True Blood" 6.03 clip:
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic