Report: Kate Upton Cozying Up to Blake Griffin in NYC
After a supposed romance with Major League Baseball pitcher Justin Verlander, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kate Upton is reportedly moving on to NBA player Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers. The 21-year-old stunner was spotted Wednesday night, June 19 hanging out with the pro-baller and his pals at New York City hot spot Beauty & Essex.
A source reveals Upton met Griffin, who was with a group of friends which included Beauty & Essex staffers, just before midnight, engaging in chit-chat over Mexican food and tequila shots. The two were reportedly "cuddling and holding hands" and appeared "very cozy" with each other, although they were not seen making out.
The pair, which the source says "seemed pretty cute together," apparently was enjoying each other's company as they and their crew later moved to the Avenue nightclub which they "closed down." Perhaps Upton has found a more suitable mate in Griffin rather than in Verlander, whom she had denied dating, contrary to rumors that they are in a relationship.
After just recently denying any involvement with the Detroit Tigers baseball player, Upton dissed Verlander once again via a tweet she sent to his former pro baseball player friend Frank Viola III. "Happy birthday to a friend of a friend who I now like more than the original friend," Upton wrote on Twitter, practically cutting any remaining ties with Verlander.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby