First Look at Kristen Wiig as Bank Robber Patty Hearst on Comedy Central's 'Drunk History'
Kristen Wiig will show her rebellious side on Comedy Central's "Drunk History". The "Saturday Night Live" alumna will play convicted bank robber Patty Hearst in an August episode of the show, and her first look at the newspaper heiress has landed online.
Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, one of the photos shows her holding a gun to reenact Hearst's pose. Another picture displays her looking vicious as she looks at a police officer who holds her from the back.
"Drunk History", which will premiere July 9, is based on the popular Funny or Die video series and features an intoxicated person telling the story of a "historical event" that is reenacted by celebrities. In the episode featuring Wiig, comedian Natasha Leggero gets drunk and tells the true story of Hearst, a socialite who turned into a bank robber after being kidnapped by Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) in 1974.
"Kristen played it in a way that will bring light to such a dark story," "Drunk History" co-creator and host Derek Waters tells EW. "When Natasha came to set, she didn't know what was going on. We got the pretty identical set to what the SLA had in San Francisco and she just sees Kristen Wiig talking to herself using Natasha's drunk voice in a corner. It's got to be the weirdest thing for them."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?