Chris Brown Shows Off His Moves in First 'Battle of the Year' Clip
Sony Pictures has debuted first clip for its upcoming dance movie "Battle of the Year". Running for less than two minutes, the video sees "Look at Me Now" singer Chris Brown showcasing his dance skills in front of some b-boys. Other dancers also show up one by one, pulling off awesome power moves from spin to swipe.
Directed by Benson Lee, the film introduces Laz Alonso as Los Angeles Hip Hop mogul and former B-Boy Dante, who dreams of watching dance team from America stand as the winner of Battle of the Year tournament for the first time. He then enlists his hard-luck friend Blake, who was a championship basketball coach, to coach his team.
Armed with the theory that the right coach can make any team champions, they assemble a Dream Team of all the best b-boys across the country. With only three months until Battle of the Year, Blake has to use every tactic he knows to get twelve talented individuals to come together as a team if they're going to bring the trophy back to America where it started.
Josh Holloway takes on the role as Blake. Joining the cast for supporting roles are Josh Peck, Caity Lotz, Terrence Jenkins, Weronika Rosati, Luis Rosado and Jesse Erwin.
Inspired by the real annual World championship in France, "Battle of the Year" is set for a September 13 wide release.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen