Man Arrested for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Miranda Kerr
Steven C. Swanson was taken into custody after he allegedly made a threat against Orlando Bloom's wife, Miranda Kerr. The 52-year-old man, who lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts, was arrested after local police received a notification from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department suggesting that Swanson would fly to Kerr's home in Los Angeles next month and kill her.
Swanson dialed a dispatcher in Los Angeles and shared his plan to "rescue" the mother of one, whom he referred to as his "wife" and "soul mate." He said that he was a federal agent and he would travel to Los Angeles with two guns. When local police arrived at Swanson's home, they found pictures of Kerr in his refrigerator, microwave and bookshelf.
The police, however, were unable to find two .45 caliber guns which reportedly would be used to shoot the mother of 2-year-old Flynn. Authorities only found a pellet gun which looked like "a real pistol" and took it with them.
In a hearing held on June 19, Swanson pled not guilty to a charge of making a threat concerning a firearm at the Barnstable District Court. A doctor, who was not identified at the court, testified that Swanson had been suffering from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, and he stopped his medication in March. According to Cape Cod Times, Swanson is currently undergoing a psychiatric evaluation and he is held on $8,000 bail. Another hearing was set for July 19.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl