Harry Styles Is Back as a Baker in 'This Is Us' Trailer Sneak Peek
One Direction builds anticipation for their upcoming movie by debuting a trailer sneak peek. Special for all directioners around the world, the video includes scene in which Harry Styles shows up at a bakery where he used to work at the age of 14. The heartthrob hugs one of his former colleagues, Barbara, and introduces her as the one "who used to pinch my bum."
The video also previews footage of the five boys having great time in Japan. Besides meeting five cosplay girls, Harry and his bandmates are seen enjoying some miso soup. They are also featured taking a break from their exhausting routines by going camping in the woods. "They're not wrapped up in anything, just five normal lads having the time of their life," a voiceover says.
"One Direction: This Is Us", which was previously titled "1D3D", will highlight the behind-the-scene moments of the five heartthrobs during their first world tour as a band. It will be based on their story behind the hit single "What Makes You Beautiful".
The movie from director Morgan Spurlock reportedly will be a blend of concert footage and pieces of the boys' stories that will give chances to fans to see glimpses of their idols' real life. Simon Cowell and Spurlock serve as co-producers alongside Ben Winston and Adam Milano.
"This Is Us" is set for an August 30 wide release.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs