Harry Styles Is Back as a Baker in 'This Is Us' Trailer Sneak Peek
One Direction builds anticipation for their upcoming movie by debuting a trailer sneak peek. Special for all directioners around the world, the video includes scene in which Harry Styles shows up at a bakery where he used to work at the age of 14. The heartthrob hugs one of his former colleagues, Barbara, and introduces her as the one "who used to pinch my bum."
The video also previews footage of the five boys having great time in Japan. Besides meeting five cosplay girls, Harry and his bandmates are seen enjoying some miso soup. They are also featured taking a break from their exhausting routines by going camping in the woods. "They're not wrapped up in anything, just five normal lads having the time of their life," a voiceover says.
"One Direction: This Is Us", which was previously titled "1D3D", will highlight the behind-the-scene moments of the five heartthrobs during their first world tour as a band. It will be based on their story behind the hit single "What Makes You Beautiful".
The movie from director Morgan Spurlock reportedly will be a blend of concert footage and pieces of the boys' stories that will give chances to fans to see glimpses of their idols' real life. Simon Cowell and Spurlock serve as co-producers alongside Ben Winston and Adam Milano.
"This Is Us" is set for an August 30 wide release.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked