Harry Styles Is Back as a Baker in 'This Is Us' Trailer Sneak Peek
One Direction builds anticipation for their upcoming movie by debuting a trailer sneak peek. Special for all directioners around the world, the video includes scene in which Harry Styles shows up at a bakery where he used to work at the age of 14. The heartthrob hugs one of his former colleagues, Barbara, and introduces her as the one "who used to pinch my bum."
The video also previews footage of the five boys having great time in Japan. Besides meeting five cosplay girls, Harry and his bandmates are seen enjoying some miso soup. They are also featured taking a break from their exhausting routines by going camping in the woods. "They're not wrapped up in anything, just five normal lads having the time of their life," a voiceover says.
"One Direction: This Is Us", which was previously titled "1D3D", will highlight the behind-the-scene moments of the five heartthrobs during their first world tour as a band. It will be based on their story behind the hit single "What Makes You Beautiful".
The movie from director Morgan Spurlock reportedly will be a blend of concert footage and pieces of the boys' stories that will give chances to fans to see glimpses of their idols' real life. Simon Cowell and Spurlock serve as co-producers alongside Ben Winston and Adam Milano.
"This Is Us" is set for an August 30 wide release.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season