Madonna Releases New '#Secret Project' Video Teaser
After releasing the official trailer of "#Secret Project" last March, pop music superstar Madonna now unveils a teaser clip of her latest collaboration with famed photographer Steven Klein. Similar to the previous trailer, the 54-year-old entertainer did not reveal anything new about the hash-tagged new endeavor except it involves some violence.
The one-minute, black-and-white clip opens with an outside view of a heavily-barb wired facility before cutting to a close up of the Material Girl's right eye. Then a torture scene inside a prison cell will make viewers cringe before a series of bizarre images are shown, that of a seated Madonna dressed in a costume throwing stuff around and a guy in his underpants doing some ballet moves.
Halfway through the video, Madonna fires a gunshot to the back of the head of a guy lying face down beneath her. Then after some more dancing, the clip ends with a handcuffed woman being dragged by two guards along the prison halls, who most likely is Madonna but the face is concealed from view in the dark.
Judging from Klein's previous work for Madonna resulting in visuals for her Re-Invention, Celebration and Sticky & Sweet tours, "#secretproject" may well be another tour DVD. As fans await the next teasers that hopefully can give some clues on what the project actually is, they can catch the Grammy Award-winning artist's "Madonna: The MDNA Tour" concert movie premiering this Saturday.
Madonna's "#secretproject" teaser clip:
More Madonna News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'