Justin Bieber Upsets Private Jet Company Over Pet Monkey
Justin Bieber allegedly upsets a private jet company after a plane he rents is delayed for eight hours in Miami while he is searching for his pet monkey. According to a report from TMZ, Bieber rented a private jet to take him from Miami to Burbank. The plane was scheduled to take off on Friday, June 21, at 11 A.M. ET, but Bieber's camp said that they were running late.
Bieber finally showed up at 3 P.M., but he reportedly was not ready to leave because he needed to pick up his pet monkey at West Palm Beach. Hours later, the primate still did not show up at the airport. Bieber was said renting a helicopter to get through the traffic and retrieved the monkey. The plane finally left for Burbank at about 5 P.M. with Bieber on board. There are no details whether Bieber's monkey could make it.
The Canadian popstar has been making various headlines because of his antics. Fellow Canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen, however, defended him, saying that the 19-year-old singer was a victim of "brutal" media. In a recent interview with Billboard, Jepsen said, "I actually am so out of the loop on any of that, to be honest. People are constantly, like, 'Is Justin OK?' I've not really noticed any of that."
"I feel like Justin's a guy who's working hard every day, and I think the media can sometimes be a little brutal with stuff and over-exaggerate things. But I stand by him. I support him. I think he's a good guy, and he's doing the best he can," the "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" singer added.
More Justin Bieber News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off