Ashton Kutcher Is Passionate Apple Innovator in First 'jOBS' Trailer
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
"We've got to make the small things unforgettable," so Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs says in a first trailer for Open Road Films' upcoming flick, "jOBS". Also featuring Josh Gad as fellow computer enthusiast Steve Wozniak, the video promises that the movie will be a great one to watch this summer.
The Joshua Michael Stern-directed film chronicles Jobs' ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century. As the trailer shows, "Two and a Half Men" star Kutcher works to capture the late Apple co-founder's signature hunched walk and demeanor.
"There is an eerie resemblance - he [Kutcher] didn't have to do much to get there," Gad told USA Today, gushing over Mila Kunis' boyfriend's look-alikeness with the real Jobs. "When he showed up, it sent a ripple of shock throughout the set ... It was literally like being in the room with the creator of Apple. This is one of those roles that's the perfect fit."
Penned by Matt Whiteley, the movie is also supported by Dermot Mulroney, J.K. Simmons, Lukas Haas and Ahna O'Reilly.
Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. serve as producers for "jOBS", which will hit theaters nationwide on August 16.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake