Ashton Kutcher Is Passionate Apple Innovator in First 'jOBS' Trailer
"We've got to make the small things unforgettable," so Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs says in a first trailer for Open Road Films' upcoming flick, "jOBS". Also featuring Josh Gad as fellow computer enthusiast Steve Wozniak, the video promises that the movie will be a great one to watch this summer.
The Joshua Michael Stern-directed film chronicles Jobs' ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century. As the trailer shows, "Two and a Half Men" star Kutcher works to capture the late Apple co-founder's signature hunched walk and demeanor.
"There is an eerie resemblance - he [Kutcher] didn't have to do much to get there," Gad told USA Today, gushing over Mila Kunis' boyfriend's look-alikeness with the real Jobs. "When he showed up, it sent a ripple of shock throughout the set ... It was literally like being in the room with the creator of Apple. This is one of those roles that's the perfect fit."
Penned by Matt Whiteley, the movie is also supported by Dermot Mulroney, J.K. Simmons, Lukas Haas and Ahna O'Reilly.
Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. serve as producers for "jOBS", which will hit theaters nationwide on August 16.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift