Ashton Kutcher Is Passionate Apple Innovator in First 'jOBS' Trailer
"We've got to make the small things unforgettable," so Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs says in a first trailer for Open Road Films' upcoming flick, "jOBS". Also featuring Josh Gad as fellow computer enthusiast Steve Wozniak, the video promises that the movie will be a great one to watch this summer.
The Joshua Michael Stern-directed film chronicles Jobs' ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century. As the trailer shows, "Two and a Half Men" star Kutcher works to capture the late Apple co-founder's signature hunched walk and demeanor.
"There is an eerie resemblance - he [Kutcher] didn't have to do much to get there," Gad told USA Today, gushing over Mila Kunis' boyfriend's look-alikeness with the real Jobs. "When he showed up, it sent a ripple of shock throughout the set ... It was literally like being in the room with the creator of Apple. This is one of those roles that's the perfect fit."
Penned by Matt Whiteley, the movie is also supported by Dermot Mulroney, J.K. Simmons, Lukas Haas and Ahna O'Reilly.
Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. serve as producers for "jOBS", which will hit theaters nationwide on August 16.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say