Ashton Kutcher Is Passionate Apple Innovator in First 'jOBS' Trailer
"We've got to make the small things unforgettable," so Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs says in a first trailer for Open Road Films' upcoming flick, "jOBS". Also featuring Josh Gad as fellow computer enthusiast Steve Wozniak, the video promises that the movie will be a great one to watch this summer.
The Joshua Michael Stern-directed film chronicles Jobs' ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century. As the trailer shows, "Two and a Half Men" star Kutcher works to capture the late Apple co-founder's signature hunched walk and demeanor.
"There is an eerie resemblance - he [Kutcher] didn't have to do much to get there," Gad told USA Today, gushing over Mila Kunis' boyfriend's look-alikeness with the real Jobs. "When he showed up, it sent a ripple of shock throughout the set ... It was literally like being in the room with the creator of Apple. This is one of those roles that's the perfect fit."
Penned by Matt Whiteley, the movie is also supported by Dermot Mulroney, J.K. Simmons, Lukas Haas and Ahna O'Reilly.
Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. serve as producers for "jOBS", which will hit theaters nationwide on August 16.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'