Aaron Johnson Will Not Star in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
When Sam Taylor-Johnson was chosen as the director of "Fifty Shades of Grey", some may wonder whether she would get her husband Aaron Johnson attached to it or not. The answer is apparently no. "Aaron is not doing 'Fifty Shades of Grey'," a rep for the "Anna Karenina" actor confirms to USA Today.
Indiewire.com quotes a WME agent as saying that 23-year-old Aaron "is going to be the supportive father by staying at home this fall to take care of the couple's two kids" while Sam takes charge of the movie, which will be penned by Kelly Marcel and co-produced by the book's author E.L. James, Dana Brunetti and Michael De Luca.
Aaron and Sam worked together in the production of her directorial debut "Nowhere Boy". For his performance as John Lennon in it, the English actor won an Empire Award trophy for Best Newcomer.
As Aaron does not turn out to be the Christian Grey Sam is looking for, fans are still left speculating who will end up portraying the sadist-masochist billionaire.
Armie Hammer has recently slammed report he is set to headline "Fifty Shades". "No one actually offered me the movie, but while I was working on 'Lone Ranger', my agent brought it up, and I said 'Nope'. I mean, come on - it's just mommy porn," he said to Playboy magazine.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!