Aaron Johnson Will Not Star in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
When Sam Taylor-Johnson was chosen as the director of "Fifty Shades of Grey", some may wonder whether she would get her husband Aaron Johnson attached to it or not. The answer is apparently no. "Aaron is not doing 'Fifty Shades of Grey'," a rep for the "Anna Karenina" actor confirms to USA Today.
Indiewire.com quotes a WME agent as saying that 23-year-old Aaron "is going to be the supportive father by staying at home this fall to take care of the couple's two kids" while Sam takes charge of the movie, which will be penned by Kelly Marcel and co-produced by the book's author E.L. James, Dana Brunetti and Michael De Luca.
Aaron and Sam worked together in the production of her directorial debut "Nowhere Boy". For his performance as John Lennon in it, the English actor won an Empire Award trophy for Best Newcomer.
As Aaron does not turn out to be the Christian Grey Sam is looking for, fans are still left speculating who will end up portraying the sadist-masochist billionaire.
Armie Hammer has recently slammed report he is set to headline "Fifty Shades". "No one actually offered me the movie, but while I was working on 'Lone Ranger', my agent brought it up, and I said 'Nope'. I mean, come on - it's just mommy porn," he said to Playboy magazine.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation