Aaron Johnson Will Not Star in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
When Sam Taylor-Johnson was chosen as the director of "Fifty Shades of Grey", some may wonder whether she would get her husband Aaron Johnson attached to it or not. The answer is apparently no. "Aaron is not doing 'Fifty Shades of Grey'," a rep for the "Anna Karenina" actor confirms to USA Today.
Indiewire.com quotes a WME agent as saying that 23-year-old Aaron "is going to be the supportive father by staying at home this fall to take care of the couple's two kids" while Sam takes charge of the movie, which will be penned by Kelly Marcel and co-produced by the book's author E.L. James, Dana Brunetti and Michael De Luca.
Aaron and Sam worked together in the production of her directorial debut "Nowhere Boy". For his performance as John Lennon in it, the English actor won an Empire Award trophy for Best Newcomer.
As Aaron does not turn out to be the Christian Grey Sam is looking for, fans are still left speculating who will end up portraying the sadist-masochist billionaire.
Armie Hammer has recently slammed report he is set to headline "Fifty Shades". "No one actually offered me the movie, but while I was working on 'Lone Ranger', my agent brought it up, and I said 'Nope'. I mean, come on - it's just mommy porn," he said to Playboy magazine.
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?