Amanda Bynes Rants on Twitter About Her Nose Job
Tweet-shooting celebrity Amanda Bynes is at it again, firing off one message after another in a new Twitter rant, but she's not calling anyone else "ugly," or so was the pattern in her previous tweets. This time, she's raving about her recent nose job, calling herself a "hero" for finally getting the nose surgery she had wanted to do for the longest time.
"I was born with a webbing in between my eyes. That was a birth defect that I had surgically removed! I've never been more excited!" she began her series of tweets. "I consider myself to be a hero to have suffered 27 years with a birth defect and to just now have it surgically removed!," Bynes wrote, apparently revealing her nose surgery so that the media would stop "writing lies about me having odd behavior when I was just embarrassed to share the fact that I had a birth defect."
Bynes also took to Twitter to thank her doctors whom she also called heroes for helping "kids who have cleft lip." She also disclosed that there were more surgeries up ahead for her which she said would "shave her nose bridge down" and which she plans to complete before she starts recording her new album.
"Surgery is a complete miracle for me -- nothing can hold you back from living out your dreams. There's a surgery for everything that's wrong with you!" Bynes tweeted, almost encouragingly to those who are caught in the same situation as hers. She is set to flash her newly-improved looks on July 18 when she appears in court for marijuana possession, attempted evidence tampering and reckless endangerment.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?