Amanda Bynes Rants on Twitter About Her Nose Job
Tweet-shooting celebrity Amanda Bynes is at it again, firing off one message after another in a new Twitter rant, but she's not calling anyone else "ugly," or so was the pattern in her previous tweets. This time, she's raving about her recent nose job, calling herself a "hero" for finally getting the nose surgery she had wanted to do for the longest time.
"I was born with a webbing in between my eyes. That was a birth defect that I had surgically removed! I've never been more excited!" she began her series of tweets. "I consider myself to be a hero to have suffered 27 years with a birth defect and to just now have it surgically removed!," Bynes wrote, apparently revealing her nose surgery so that the media would stop "writing lies about me having odd behavior when I was just embarrassed to share the fact that I had a birth defect."
Bynes also took to Twitter to thank her doctors whom she also called heroes for helping "kids who have cleft lip." She also disclosed that there were more surgeries up ahead for her which she said would "shave her nose bridge down" and which she plans to complete before she starts recording her new album.
"Surgery is a complete miracle for me -- nothing can hold you back from living out your dreams. There's a surgery for everything that's wrong with you!" Bynes tweeted, almost encouragingly to those who are caught in the same situation as hers. She is set to flash her newly-improved looks on July 18 when she appears in court for marijuana possession, attempted evidence tampering and reckless endangerment.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences