First Look at Hayley Atwell as Old Peggy Carter on 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' Set
A new photo, courtesy of Cleveland Heights Patch, from the set of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" gives fans a closer look at Hayley Atwell in her role as Peggy Carter. The character seemingly will be featured as an old lady as Atwell is seen having white hair. With CG marker dots on her face, she's probably going to appear on big screens much older than in this photo.
The site reports that the production uses a home at 2178 Harcourt Boulevard, and converts it into "a nursing home." The site also adds that the Cap, played by none-other-than Chris Evans, "is visiting [the home] with his fellow World War II veterans."
Last month, Atwell revealed to The Big Issue that her character would also be featured in a short film. "Fans of the first film really wanted to find out what happened to Peggy afterwards," she said.
"So Marvel are also making a short film, which is basically 'What Peggy Did Next'. It will be shown at Comic-Con and be on the DVD extras of the second film."
"The Winter Soldier" sees Steve Rogers struggling to embrace his role in the modern world and teaming up with Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a. Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.
It will arrive in theaters nationwide on April 4, 2014.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce