First Look at Hayley Atwell as Old Peggy Carter on 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' Set
A new photo, courtesy of Cleveland Heights Patch, from the set of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" gives fans a closer look at Hayley Atwell in her role as Peggy Carter. The character seemingly will be featured as an old lady as Atwell is seen having white hair. With CG marker dots on her face, she's probably going to appear on big screens much older than in this photo.
The site reports that the production uses a home at 2178 Harcourt Boulevard, and converts it into "a nursing home." The site also adds that the Cap, played by none-other-than Chris Evans, "is visiting [the home] with his fellow World War II veterans."
Last month, Atwell revealed to The Big Issue that her character would also be featured in a short film. "Fans of the first film really wanted to find out what happened to Peggy afterwards," she said.
"So Marvel are also making a short film, which is basically 'What Peggy Did Next'. It will be shown at Comic-Con and be on the DVD extras of the second film."
"The Winter Soldier" sees Steve Rogers struggling to embrace his role in the modern world and teaming up with Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a. Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.
It will arrive in theaters nationwide on April 4, 2014.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!