First Look at Hayley Atwell as Old Peggy Carter on 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' Set
A new photo, courtesy of Cleveland Heights Patch, from the set of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" gives fans a closer look at Hayley Atwell in her role as Peggy Carter. The character seemingly will be featured as an old lady as Atwell is seen having white hair. With CG marker dots on her face, she's probably going to appear on big screens much older than in this photo.
The site reports that the production uses a home at 2178 Harcourt Boulevard, and converts it into "a nursing home." The site also adds that the Cap, played by none-other-than Chris Evans, "is visiting [the home] with his fellow World War II veterans."
Last month, Atwell revealed to The Big Issue that her character would also be featured in a short film. "Fans of the first film really wanted to find out what happened to Peggy afterwards," she said.
"So Marvel are also making a short film, which is basically 'What Peggy Did Next'. It will be shown at Comic-Con and be on the DVD extras of the second film."
"The Winter Soldier" sees Steve Rogers struggling to embrace his role in the modern world and teaming up with Natasha Romanoff, a.k.a. Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.
It will arrive in theaters nationwide on April 4, 2014.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7