Luke Bryan Premieres 'Crash My Party' Music Video
Academy of Country Music Awards' Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan premieres a music video of his latest single "Crash My Party", which he debuted during his performance at the 2013 ACM awards. The track is the first single to be released from his forthcoming fourth studio album, set to arrive on August 13.
The four-and-a-half-minutes visuals features Bryan singing in the middle of a crossroad alternating with images of him driving a pick-up truck, which bumps a critical directional sign with, leading a party guest off the opposite track. As quickly as viewers of the clip quickly assume that Bryan has unintentionally led his lady love on the wrong path, turns out the hunky singer already has his own blonde beauty at home, and fortunately puts two off-course party guests into each others' arms.
With "Crash My Party", Bryan pulls off yet again a sweet ballad that becomes his other hit, with its catchy verse and heartfelt lyrics. It's a subtle come-on song for the ladies to take charge and to not inhibit themselves to call their guy or swing by, which Bryan sums up quite well with, "You can wake me up in the dead of the night / Wreck my plans, baby that's alright."
After premiering his new music video on NBC's "Today", Bryan will return to the daily morning show on August 16 to perform on its annual Summer Concert Series.
Luke Bryan's "Crash My Party" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour