Luke Bryan Premieres 'Crash My Party' Music Video
Academy of Country Music Awards' Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan premieres a music video of his latest single "Crash My Party", which he debuted during his performance at the 2013 ACM awards. The track is the first single to be released from his forthcoming fourth studio album, set to arrive on August 13.
The four-and-a-half-minutes visuals features Bryan singing in the middle of a crossroad alternating with images of him driving a pick-up truck, which bumps a critical directional sign with, leading a party guest off the opposite track. As quickly as viewers of the clip quickly assume that Bryan has unintentionally led his lady love on the wrong path, turns out the hunky singer already has his own blonde beauty at home, and fortunately puts two off-course party guests into each others' arms.
With "Crash My Party", Bryan pulls off yet again a sweet ballad that becomes his other hit, with its catchy verse and heartfelt lyrics. It's a subtle come-on song for the ladies to take charge and to not inhibit themselves to call their guy or swing by, which Bryan sums up quite well with, "You can wake me up in the dead of the night / Wreck my plans, baby that's alright."
After premiering his new music video on NBC's "Today", Bryan will return to the daily morning show on August 16 to perform on its annual Summer Concert Series.
More Luke Bryan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences