Jennifer Lopez Gets Her Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Jennifer Lopez has been honored with the 2,500th star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. The 43-year-old singer delivered an emotional speech in a ceremony which was attended by her family, friends and fans, on Thursday, June 20, in front of the W Hotel in Hollywood.
"I love you, thank you so much for going on this journey with me. This landmark moment inspires me to work harder and dream bigger for all that is the future. I hope you feel as I do that it was all worth it, and I hope that I have touched your hearts even in a small way," she said in her speech, as quoted by CBS News. "This all feels, I don't know, kind of surreal, but so real. It's awesome," she added.
Wearing a sleeveless white top and peach-colored skirt, the actress and singer looked radiant as she sat with her son Max on her lap. Her boyfriend Casper Smart took a seat beside the former "American Idol" judge with her daughter Emme. Actress Jane Fonda, who played with Lopez in comedy movie "Monster-In-Law", sat on her left side.
"She should have an entire block of stars," Fonda said of the "Live It Up" hitmaker. Fonda also recalled that pretending to hate her in the 2005 comedy movie was "the hardest acting job I ever had."
In addition to Jane Fonda, rapper Pitbull who worked with Lopez in several songs including "On the Floor", actor Keenan Ivory Wayans and director Gregory Nava were also present at the Thursday ceremony. According to Reuters, former "American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe attended the event as well.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head