Jennifer Lopez Gets Her Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Jennifer Lopez has been honored with the 2,500th star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. The 43-year-old singer delivered an emotional speech in a ceremony which was attended by her family, friends and fans, on Thursday, June 20, in front of the W Hotel in Hollywood.
"I love you, thank you so much for going on this journey with me. This landmark moment inspires me to work harder and dream bigger for all that is the future. I hope you feel as I do that it was all worth it, and I hope that I have touched your hearts even in a small way," she said in her speech, as quoted by CBS News. "This all feels, I don't know, kind of surreal, but so real. It's awesome," she added.
Wearing a sleeveless white top and peach-colored skirt, the actress and singer looked radiant as she sat with her son Max on her lap. Her boyfriend Casper Smart took a seat beside the former "American Idol" judge with her daughter Emme. Actress Jane Fonda, who played with Lopez in comedy movie "Monster-In-Law", sat on her left side.
"She should have an entire block of stars," Fonda said of the "Live It Up" hitmaker. Fonda also recalled that pretending to hate her in the 2005 comedy movie was "the hardest acting job I ever had."
In addition to Jane Fonda, rapper Pitbull who worked with Lopez in several songs including "On the Floor", actor Keenan Ivory Wayans and director Gregory Nava were also present at the Thursday ceremony. According to Reuters, former "American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe attended the event as well.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding