'Drinking Buddies' Trailer: Beer and Love Triangle
"Drinking Buddies" has just dropped its first trailer online, featuring Olivia Wilde and Jake Johnson as two people who are almost inseparable. Spending a lot of time drinking and flirting, they both know that there's something between them, yet can't help but deny it as Jake already commits to somebody else.
The drama comedy from Magnolia Pictures introduces Olivia and Jake as Kate and Luke, who work together at a craft brewery. Luke's girlfriend of six years, Jill, wants to know if he is ready to talk about marriage. The answer to that question becomes crystal clear when Luke and Kate unexpectedly find themselves alone for a weekend.
Directed and penned by "LOL" helmer Joe Swanberg, it also stars Ron Livingston, who takes on the role as Kate's boyfriend Chris, and Anna Kendrick, who plays Jill, and is known for her performances in "Pitch Perfect" and "Up in the Air". Ti West, Roberta Chung and Callie Stephens are included for supporting roles.
Andrea Roa, Alica van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon join forces to produce the movie.
"Drinking Buddies" will arrive in limited theaters in the U.S. on August 23, but first hit iTunes/On Demand on July 25.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia