'Drinking Buddies' Trailer: Beer and Love Triangle
"Drinking Buddies" has just dropped its first trailer online, featuring Olivia Wilde and Jake Johnson as two people who are almost inseparable. Spending a lot of time drinking and flirting, they both know that there's something between them, yet can't help but deny it as Jake already commits to somebody else.
The drama comedy from Magnolia Pictures introduces Olivia and Jake as Kate and Luke, who work together at a craft brewery. Luke's girlfriend of six years, Jill, wants to know if he is ready to talk about marriage. The answer to that question becomes crystal clear when Luke and Kate unexpectedly find themselves alone for a weekend.
Directed and penned by "LOL" helmer Joe Swanberg, it also stars Ron Livingston, who takes on the role as Kate's boyfriend Chris, and Anna Kendrick, who plays Jill, and is known for her performances in "Pitch Perfect" and "Up in the Air". Ti West, Roberta Chung and Callie Stephens are included for supporting roles.
Andrea Roa, Alica van Couvering, Sam Slater and Paul Bernon join forces to produce the movie.
"Drinking Buddies" will arrive in limited theaters in the U.S. on August 23, but first hit iTunes/On Demand on July 25.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'