Miley Cyrus' First Live Performances in Years to Happen on June 25-26
Despite her parents' recent divorce, pop superstar Miley Cyrus is showing everyone she's not going to let it take her focus away from her new music and forthcoming album. The 20-year-old singer is set to go on a whirlwind itinerary of TV appearances next week, her first live public performance in years, not counting the onstage twerking exhibition she gave recently during Juicy J's L.A. concert.
Cyrus will perform her new single "We Can't Stop" live for the first time on June 25 on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", where she will also get to chat with host Jimmy Kimmel before putting on a show on the outdoor stage. Right after that gig, the former "Hannah Montana" star will hop on a jet to get from the late-night talk show's Hollywood, California studio to New York City, the footage of which will be captured and aired on "Good Morning America" the morning after, June 26.
After her performance on Times Square, she will then proceed to "Live! with Kelly & Michael" where she will chat with resident host Michael Strahan and actress Kristin Chenoweth, who will be filling in for Kelly Ripa that day. With a 48-hour non-stop gig up ahead in her schedule, Cyrus really brings to life her "We Can't Stop" attitude.
Cyrus, who has just contracted laryngitis, should probably get some needed rest and take more fluids if she wants to fully recover in time for her upcoming jam-packed itinerary. Perhaps some quiet time with fiance Liam Hemsworth last Monday at the Arclight movie theatre has done the trick.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date