Video: Deputy Leo D'Amato Is Back for 'Veronica Mars' Movie
"I will be there - so will Deputy Leo," so Max Greenfield told Gold Derby during a live interview, confirming his appearance in "Veronica Mars" movie. The 32-year-old actor is invited back by director/writer Rob Thomas to portray the character he famously played in more than 10 episodes of the Kristen Bell-starring series.
"I'm really excited about it. It's one of those few occasions where you're going to work on something and I think I'm going there for a day, where you're working on something everybody is so excited to be there," he said. "Everybody is going to be going full force on this project and it's going to be like a fun reunion."
"New Girl" star Greenfield went on saying, "You want to go in there and do some really solid work because obviously, people put up their own money to see this. I think everybody who's playing a part in this thing has a responsibility, which is fun and exciting."
In the series, fans have recognized Deputy Leo as the one whom Veronica dated for a short time. The two split up after she kissed Logan Echolls and figured out her true feelings.
Greenfield is not the only returning star in the movie. Among other original cast members reprising their roles in it are Krysten Ritter, Tina Majorino, Brandon Hillock and Jason Dohring, who's recently been spotted filming a late night scene with Bell.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues