Video: Deputy Leo D'Amato Is Back for 'Veronica Mars' Movie
"I will be there - so will Deputy Leo," so Max Greenfield told Gold Derby during a live interview, confirming his appearance in "Veronica Mars" movie. The 32-year-old actor is invited back by director/writer Rob Thomas to portray the character he famously played in more than 10 episodes of the Kristen Bell-starring series.
"I'm really excited about it. It's one of those few occasions where you're going to work on something and I think I'm going there for a day, where you're working on something everybody is so excited to be there," he said. "Everybody is going to be going full force on this project and it's going to be like a fun reunion."
"New Girl" star Greenfield went on saying, "You want to go in there and do some really solid work because obviously, people put up their own money to see this. I think everybody who's playing a part in this thing has a responsibility, which is fun and exciting."
In the series, fans have recognized Deputy Leo as the one whom Veronica dated for a short time. The two split up after she kissed Logan Echolls and figured out her true feelings.
Greenfield is not the only returning star in the movie. Among other original cast members reprising their roles in it are Krysten Ritter, Tina Majorino, Brandon Hillock and Jason Dohring, who's recently been spotted filming a late night scene with Bell.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts