Video: Deputy Leo D'Amato Is Back for 'Veronica Mars' Movie
"I will be there - so will Deputy Leo," so Max Greenfield told Gold Derby during a live interview, confirming his appearance in "Veronica Mars" movie. The 32-year-old actor is invited back by director/writer Rob Thomas to portray the character he famously played in more than 10 episodes of the Kristen Bell-starring series.
"I'm really excited about it. It's one of those few occasions where you're going to work on something and I think I'm going there for a day, where you're working on something everybody is so excited to be there," he said. "Everybody is going to be going full force on this project and it's going to be like a fun reunion."
"New Girl" star Greenfield went on saying, "You want to go in there and do some really solid work because obviously, people put up their own money to see this. I think everybody who's playing a part in this thing has a responsibility, which is fun and exciting."
In the series, fans have recognized Deputy Leo as the one whom Veronica dated for a short time. The two split up after she kissed Logan Echolls and figured out her true feelings.
Greenfield is not the only returning star in the movie. Among other original cast members reprising their roles in it are Krysten Ritter, Tina Majorino, Brandon Hillock and Jason Dohring, who's recently been spotted filming a late night scene with Bell.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season