Video: Deputy Leo D'Amato Is Back for 'Veronica Mars' Movie
"I will be there - so will Deputy Leo," so Max Greenfield told Gold Derby during a live interview, confirming his appearance in "Veronica Mars" movie. The 32-year-old actor is invited back by director/writer Rob Thomas to portray the character he famously played in more than 10 episodes of the Kristen Bell-starring series.
"I'm really excited about it. It's one of those few occasions where you're going to work on something and I think I'm going there for a day, where you're working on something everybody is so excited to be there," he said. "Everybody is going to be going full force on this project and it's going to be like a fun reunion."
"New Girl" star Greenfield went on saying, "You want to go in there and do some really solid work because obviously, people put up their own money to see this. I think everybody who's playing a part in this thing has a responsibility, which is fun and exciting."
In the series, fans have recognized Deputy Leo as the one whom Veronica dated for a short time. The two split up after she kissed Logan Echolls and figured out her true feelings.
Greenfield is not the only returning star in the movie. Among other original cast members reprising their roles in it are Krysten Ritter, Tina Majorino, Brandon Hillock and Jason Dohring, who's recently been spotted filming a late night scene with Bell.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign