Video: Kid Rock Says Justin Bieber Is Set for Downfall
Kid Rock is not impressed with Justin Bieber's antics that included speeding and partying drama lately. The 42-year-old country rock singer voices his concern about the Canadian teen popstar in an interview with Howard Stern on the shock jock's radio show.
"Tell me if this is wrong... Justin Bieber [is] 100 percent like watching Vanilla Ice all over again. It's exactly the same," Rock says. When Stern points out that Ice was a one-hit wonder, Rock replies, "As soon as Bieber has a hit, he'll be like Vanilla Ice, then."
"The kid's young, he's got some money, he's got the world in his hands, it's just kind of sad to see him go down this trajectory," he explains his point of view. "It's going to be a very long ride down. We all know the story. I kind of feel for the kid, to be honest with you."
He agrees with the radio host that Bieber is "screwing up."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'