Video: Kid Rock Says Justin Bieber Is Set for Downfall
Kid Rock is not impressed with Justin Bieber's antics that included speeding and partying drama lately. The 42-year-old country rock singer voices his concern about the Canadian teen popstar in an interview with Howard Stern on the shock jock's radio show.
"Tell me if this is wrong... Justin Bieber [is] 100 percent like watching Vanilla Ice all over again. It's exactly the same," Rock says. When Stern points out that Ice was a one-hit wonder, Rock replies, "As soon as Bieber has a hit, he'll be like Vanilla Ice, then."
"The kid's young, he's got some money, he's got the world in his hands, it's just kind of sad to see him go down this trajectory," he explains his point of view. "It's going to be a very long ride down. We all know the story. I kind of feel for the kid, to be honest with you."
He agrees with the radio host that Bieber is "screwing up."
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off