Video: Kid Rock Says Justin Bieber Is Set for Downfall
Kid Rock is not impressed with Justin Bieber's antics that included speeding and partying drama lately. The 42-year-old country rock singer voices his concern about the Canadian teen popstar in an interview with Howard Stern on the shock jock's radio show.
"Tell me if this is wrong... Justin Bieber [is] 100 percent like watching Vanilla Ice all over again. It's exactly the same," Rock says. When Stern points out that Ice was a one-hit wonder, Rock replies, "As soon as Bieber has a hit, he'll be like Vanilla Ice, then."
"The kid's young, he's got some money, he's got the world in his hands, it's just kind of sad to see him go down this trajectory," he explains his point of view. "It's going to be a very long ride down. We all know the story. I kind of feel for the kid, to be honest with you."
He agrees with the radio host that Bieber is "screwing up."
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection