Video: Kid Rock Says Justin Bieber Is Set for Downfall
Kid Rock is not impressed with Justin Bieber's antics that included speeding and partying drama lately. The 42-year-old country rock singer voices his concern about the Canadian teen popstar in an interview with Howard Stern on the shock jock's radio show.
"Tell me if this is wrong... Justin Bieber [is] 100 percent like watching Vanilla Ice all over again. It's exactly the same," Rock says. When Stern points out that Ice was a one-hit wonder, Rock replies, "As soon as Bieber has a hit, he'll be like Vanilla Ice, then."
"The kid's young, he's got some money, he's got the world in his hands, it's just kind of sad to see him go down this trajectory," he explains his point of view. "It's going to be a very long ride down. We all know the story. I kind of feel for the kid, to be honest with you."
He agrees with the radio host that Bieber is "screwing up."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance