Video: Kid Rock Says Justin Bieber Is Set for Downfall
Kid Rock is not impressed with Justin Bieber's antics that included speeding and partying drama lately. The 42-year-old country rock singer voices his concern about the Canadian teen popstar in an interview with Howard Stern on the shock jock's radio show.
"Tell me if this is wrong... Justin Bieber [is] 100 percent like watching Vanilla Ice all over again. It's exactly the same," Rock says. When Stern points out that Ice was a one-hit wonder, Rock replies, "As soon as Bieber has a hit, he'll be like Vanilla Ice, then."
"The kid's young, he's got some money, he's got the world in his hands, it's just kind of sad to see him go down this trajectory," he explains his point of view. "It's going to be a very long ride down. We all know the story. I kind of feel for the kid, to be honest with you."
He agrees with the radio host that Bieber is "screwing up."
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.