Paris Jackson Deposition Video Airs During Michael Jackson Death Trial
A deposition video recorded on March 21 of Paris Jackson was aired last Tuesday, June 18 in her father, the late Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial in Los Angeles. In contrast to recent photos of the 15-year-old celebrity daughter around the time of her failed suicide attempt, a healthy-looking Paris testified in two days of questioning done 3 months ago, as seen in the clip where she was shown speaking about their former nanny Grace Rwaramba.
The video was played by the lawyers of concert promoter AEG Live, whom the Jackson family is suing for the untimely death of the King of Pop back in 2009, for having retained Dr. Conrad Murray, who has since been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. By airing Paris' deposition, the AEG lawyers sought to weaken the credibility of Jackson family chef Kai Chase, who had testified to Michael's physical deterioration prior to his death.
Chase was said to have also praised the family's former nanny Rwaramba, saying she was "the mother they knew" referring to Paris and her two brothers, Prince and Michael Jr. Paris, however, described her otherwise, claiming that her father had told her Rawramba was "sneaky" and that she "wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."
Paris went on to relay a story of how, at one time when she and brother Prince were still very young and their youngest sibling wasn't even born yet, Rwaramba went to the hotel where Michael was staying and told the staff she was his wife. As told by Paris, Michael had woken up to find Rwaramba in bed, a "creepy" instance of how much she was obsessed with her pop superstar employer.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?