Kathryn Fiore Welcomes Baby Girl After Life-Threatening Labor
Kathryn Fiore and her family are thankful for their blessings. She gave birth to a baby girl after an emergency C-section. The long, difficult child birth brought complications for both the mother and the daughter. Fiore fought for her life and baby Alice Harper Fiore Tigerman struggled to breathe after birth.
The newborn, weighing in at 7 lbs., 3 oz., was rushed to NICU and remained there for a few days before being taken home. The ailing mother was also under doctors' intensive care. She went into septic shock and complete organ failure. She suffered a uterine hemorrhage and lost a lot of blood.
Fiore is facing a long road to recovery as the lack of blood flow threatens her limbs. While her daughter was already home, the "Wedding Band" star remains at the hospital after 12 days of life-saving procedures. She has to undergo physical therapy to learn how to walk and use her hands again.
In lieu of flowers and gifts, her family and her husband, Gabriel Tigerman who has appeared in "Supernatural", kindly ask for monetary donations to cover spiraling medical bills and future therapy sessions. Donations can be sent via GiveForward.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video