Kathryn Fiore Welcomes Baby Girl After Life-Threatening Labor
Kathryn Fiore and her family are thankful for their blessings. She gave birth to a baby girl after an emergency C-section. The long, difficult child birth brought complications for both the mother and the daughter. Fiore fought for her life and baby Alice Harper Fiore Tigerman struggled to breathe after birth.
The newborn, weighing in at 7 lbs., 3 oz., was rushed to NICU and remained there for a few days before being taken home. The ailing mother was also under doctors' intensive care. She went into septic shock and complete organ failure. She suffered a uterine hemorrhage and lost a lot of blood.
Fiore is facing a long road to recovery as the lack of blood flow threatens her limbs. While her daughter was already home, the "Wedding Band" star remains at the hospital after 12 days of life-saving procedures. She has to undergo physical therapy to learn how to walk and use her hands again.
In lieu of flowers and gifts, her family and her husband, Gabriel Tigerman who has appeared in "Supernatural", kindly ask for monetary donations to cover spiraling medical bills and future therapy sessions. Donations can be sent via GiveForward.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs