Kathryn Fiore Welcomes Baby Girl After Life-Threatening Labor
Kathryn Fiore and her family are thankful for their blessings. She gave birth to a baby girl after an emergency C-section. The long, difficult child birth brought complications for both the mother and the daughter. Fiore fought for her life and baby Alice Harper Fiore Tigerman struggled to breathe after birth.
The newborn, weighing in at 7 lbs., 3 oz., was rushed to NICU and remained there for a few days before being taken home. The ailing mother was also under doctors' intensive care. She went into septic shock and complete organ failure. She suffered a uterine hemorrhage and lost a lot of blood.
Fiore is facing a long road to recovery as the lack of blood flow threatens her limbs. While her daughter was already home, the "Wedding Band" star remains at the hospital after 12 days of life-saving procedures. She has to undergo physical therapy to learn how to walk and use her hands again.
In lieu of flowers and gifts, her family and her husband, Gabriel Tigerman who has appeared in "Supernatural", kindly ask for monetary donations to cover spiraling medical bills and future therapy sessions. Donations can be sent via GiveForward.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media