Brad Pitt Reveals Son Maddox Made His Acting Debut in 'World War Z'
At the New York premiere of "World War Z" on June 17, Brad Pitt spilled out a big reveal to reporters. The father of six, who takes on the role as Gerry Lane in Marc Forster's upcoming film, said his son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, made a cameo appearance in it without telling what role the 11-year-old boy landed.
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times. But he gets double tapped," Pitt said of Maddox, before joking, "I don't know what that says about me as a parent." The Golden Globe winner, who agreed to do the apocalypse feature because of his "boys," said both Maddox and 9-year-old Pax "have already seen it and they love it."
Speaking to Us Weekly, Pitt's co-star Fabrizio Zacharee Guido said that he "became really good friends" with Maddox, whom he described as "a ladies' man," and Pax, who is "a little too young, but super fun to be around," while filming the movie.
"They're so much fun. They're just normal kids. We rode bikes and played video games," he told the site.
"World War Z" will arrive in theaters this weekend, on June 21. Based on Max Brook's horror novel "World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War", it sees Pitt's character in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic.
Mireille Enos also supports it with her portrayal of Pitt's on-screen wife, Karin Lane.
More World War Z News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars