Brad Pitt Reveals Son Maddox Made His Acting Debut in 'World War Z'
At the New York premiere of "World War Z" on June 17, Brad Pitt spilled out a big reveal to reporters. The father of six, who takes on the role as Gerry Lane in Marc Forster's upcoming film, said his son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, made a cameo appearance in it without telling what role the 11-year-old boy landed.
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times. But he gets double tapped," Pitt said of Maddox, before joking, "I don't know what that says about me as a parent." The Golden Globe winner, who agreed to do the apocalypse feature because of his "boys," said both Maddox and 9-year-old Pax "have already seen it and they love it."
Speaking to Us Weekly, Pitt's co-star Fabrizio Zacharee Guido said that he "became really good friends" with Maddox, whom he described as "a ladies' man," and Pax, who is "a little too young, but super fun to be around," while filming the movie.
"They're so much fun. They're just normal kids. We rode bikes and played video games," he told the site.
"World War Z" will arrive in theaters this weekend, on June 21. Based on Max Brook's horror novel "World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War", it sees Pitt's character in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic.
Mireille Enos also supports it with her portrayal of Pitt's on-screen wife, Karin Lane.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked