Report: Selena Gomez and Ed Sheeran Hook Up After Being Introduced by Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez's relationship with Justin Bieber is reportedly over for good, despite occasional sightings of the two going out together, and she now has moved on. Sources tell Us Weekly that the "Come & Get It" singer is now romantically involved with Ed Sheeran.
"They are hooking up!" a source claims. The former Disney star and the Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter were allegedly introduced over Memorial Day Weekend by their mutual friend Taylor Swift who's currently touring with the British redhead.
"They are friends with an open mind," another source dishes on. "He's sensitive and sweet and a lot deeper than Justin." The source claims, "She got sick of having to take care of Justin like he was her child. This is a nice escape from the drama."
Both Gomez and Sheeran haven't commented on the romance rumor, but the "Lego House" singer, 22, admitted at the MuchMusic Video Awards on June 16 that he "wouldn't complain" if he was set up with the 20-year-old brunette beauty.
Just last week, Sheeran was spotted leaving what was said to be Gomez's home. He was pictured carrying his guitars and loading them into an awaiting limousine.
Earlier this year at Billboard Music Awards, Swift was caught on camera making a grossed-out face when Gomez and Bieber were kissing backstage. She was seen sticking her tongue out at their PDA. In the press room, she also refused to answer a question about Bieber's Milestone Award win.
More Selena Gomez News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'