Miley Cyrus Gets Wild in 'We Can't Stop' Music Video
Miley Cyrus took to Twitter on Wednesday morning, June 19, to tell her fans that she already debuted a music video for "We Can't Stop". "It's finally here! The music video for 'We Can't Stop' is now on @VEVO!! #WeCantStopPremiere," the 20-year-old singer tweeted.
The Diane Martel-directed video sees the former Disney star having a wild and bizarre party with her friends. She is seen dancing with oversized bear plush, making out with a doll in a pool, joining an all-girls wrestling and, of course, twerking.
The video also gives glimpses at several strange things, including a skull made entirely of french fries, a goat wearing sunglasses, a weird trick of chopping off a hand and a full-of-cigars pinata. At the end, Miley is seen cuddling up with a shirtless male, who is definitely not fiance Liam Hemsworth.
Produced by Mike WiLL Made-It, "We Can't Stop" is the lead single off Miley's upcoming album. Miley recently told Billboard that the follow-up to 2009's "Can't Be Tamed" will be different from her previous works.
"Right now, when people go to iTunes and listen to my old music, it's so irritating to me because I can't just erase that stuff and start over," she said. "My last record I feel so disconnected from- I was 16 or 17 when I made it. When you're in your 20s, you just don't really know that person anymore."
The still-untitled album, which is currently in the works, will feature appearances from Pharrell Williams, will.i.am and Dr. Luke.
Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic