Cher, Christina Aguilera and Bruno Mars Perform on 'The Voice' Finale
"The Voice" wrapped up its fourth season on Tuesday night, June 18, with a stage full of stars. Cher, who made her first live show in more than a decade, was one of the performers who lent their star power to the competition. Wearing a fabulous pink wig, the 67-year-old diva took the stage to sing "Woman's World", the new single off her upcoming album that will be released next September.
Another artist who highlighted the show was Christina Aguilera. The original coach of "The Voice" didn't have to wait for this fall to return to the singing competition. Looking sexy in a tight black skirt, Aguilera delivered an energetic show when hitting the stage with Pitbull to perform their collaboration, "Feel This Moment".
Bruno Mars treated fans with another entertaining performance. Dressed in all-red outfit, Mars led the crowd to dance and sing to his "Treasure", a single from his latest album, "Unorthodox Jukebox". The 27-year-old singer was accompanied by members of his band, The Hooligans.
At the same event, Florida Georgia Line was joined by Nelly to perform their country collaboration "Cruise". Other performances included OneRepublic singing "Counting Stars" with finalist Michelle Chamuel, finalists The Swon Brothers joining the legendary Bob Seger for "Night Moves", and finalist Danielle Bradbery with Hunter Hayes performing "I Want Crazy".
That night, "The Voice" crowned its new winner. Bradberry gave coach Blake Shelton a very nice birthday present as she defeated The Swon Brothers and Chamuel.
Cher Performs "Woman's World":
Christina Aguilera and Pitbull Performs "Feel This Moment":
Bruno Mars Performs "Treasure":
More Cher News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist