Joanna Garcia Introduces Daughter Emerson Jay
Proud mother Joanna Garcia has shared first picture of her 4-week-old baby daughter with her husband Nick Swisher via Twitter. "Nick and I would like you all to meet our little angel," she wrote on Tuesday, June 18.
A picture of their daughter, Emerson Jay Swisher, is attached to the Twitter post. Baby Emerson Jay is seen sleeping soundly in a basket fit to her tiny body. Wrapped in a violet-colored blanket, the adorable baby faces the camera. The baby's basket is put on a grassy place. Pink, yellow and purple-colored flowers serve as beautiful background of the photo.
The "Better with You" actress also thanked the photographer for the beautiful picture in another Twitter post. "Thank u to our beautiful friend and beyond talented photographer @jacquelinejoart for the amazing shots of our little princess!!" she wrote.
Last month, the baseball player who married Joanna in 2010 told Yahoo about his enthusiasm for being a father. "I am so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd have a little girl, but over the last six months, the pink and purple dresses that I've bought, I'm telling you. My wife Jo, she says, 'You're going to spoil that little girl so much.' I can't wait, man," he said before the arrival of his little girl.
"Since the arrival of baby Emerson, Nick and I have been so filled with love, joy and gratitude. Finally getting the chance to check back in with twitter and I'm totally overwhelmed by the outpouring of love. You twerps are the best! Thank you!" the couple thanked fans for their well-wishes a week after welcoming their daughter.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab