Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Ciara Set to Perform at BET Awards
Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Ciara are going to lend their star power to the 2013 BET Awards. The ladies will join other previously-confirmed performers that include Chris Brown, Miguel, R. Kelly and Kendrick Lamar.
"BET Awards! Ow! Super Turnt Up!" Ciara tweeted on Tuesday, June 18. Carey also took to Twitter to make sure her fans wouldn't miss her performance at the event. She wrote, "Mariah Alert: Mariah announced as a performer on the BET Awards, LIVE in Los Angeles on June 30 at 8pm!"
Chris Tucker is set to host BET Awards that will be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on Sunday night, June 30. Paula Patton, LaLa Anthony, Angela Bassett and Gabrielle Union are going to serve as presenters.
The upcoming event will see nominees competing in several categories. Drake leads with twelve nominations while 2 Chainz and Lamar are nominated for eight awards each. The three musicians aren't the only big nominees as A$AP Rocky and Jay-Z each get five, and Justin Timberlake and Miguel get four each.
More Mariah Carey News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl