Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Ciara Set to Perform at BET Awards
Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Ciara are going to lend their star power to the 2013 BET Awards. The ladies will join other previously-confirmed performers that include Chris Brown, Miguel, R. Kelly and Kendrick Lamar.
"BET Awards! Ow! Super Turnt Up!" Ciara tweeted on Tuesday, June 18. Carey also took to Twitter to make sure her fans wouldn't miss her performance at the event. She wrote, "Mariah Alert: Mariah announced as a performer on the BET Awards, LIVE in Los Angeles on June 30 at 8pm!"
Chris Tucker is set to host BET Awards that will be held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on Sunday night, June 30. Paula Patton, LaLa Anthony, Angela Bassett and Gabrielle Union are going to serve as presenters.
The upcoming event will see nominees competing in several categories. Drake leads with twelve nominations while 2 Chainz and Lamar are nominated for eight awards each. The three musicians aren't the only big nominees as A$AP Rocky and Jay-Z each get five, and Justin Timberlake and Miguel get four each.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'