'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Might Introduce Felicity Jones as Black Cat
There can be a Black Cat in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", Jan Gilbert learns. The London-based journalist has recently sat down with Felicity Jones for an interview that's supposed to talk much about her upcoming film "Breathe In". It turns out that Jones has given fans a slight hint at what role she landed in the Andrew Garfield-starring movie during the session.
Asked whether she was looking forward to everyone seeing her as Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Jones was clearly taken aback with the straight-up question. The English actress, who played Emily Dalrymple in "Hysteria, then replied, "Um, well, uh, possibly. I don't know. Yeah, I kind of - it's um. Yeah, if that happens, that would be wonderful."
Jones is not the only one whose role in Marc Webb's movie remains mystery. Previously, Colm Feore has been rumored to take on the role as villain Adrian Toomes/Vulture. If both stars are indeed cast as the said characters, fans can be sure that there will be the Sinister Six, a group of supervillains that will turn Spidey's world upside down, featured in it.
As of now, only Paul Giamatti and Jamie Foxx are confirmed to villainize the Marvel film as Rhino and Electro respectively.
Recently getting its sequels greenlit, "Amazing Spider-Man 2" will open on May 2, 2014 in the U.S.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation