'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Might Introduce Felicity Jones as Black Cat
There can be a Black Cat in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", Jan Gilbert learns. The London-based journalist has recently sat down with Felicity Jones for an interview that's supposed to talk much about her upcoming film "Breathe In". It turns out that Jones has given fans a slight hint at what role she landed in the Andrew Garfield-starring movie during the session.
Asked whether she was looking forward to everyone seeing her as Felicia Hardy/Black Cat, Jones was clearly taken aback with the straight-up question. The English actress, who played Emily Dalrymple in "Hysteria, then replied, "Um, well, uh, possibly. I don't know. Yeah, I kind of - it's um. Yeah, if that happens, that would be wonderful."
Jones is not the only one whose role in Marc Webb's movie remains mystery. Previously, Colm Feore has been rumored to take on the role as villain Adrian Toomes/Vulture. If both stars are indeed cast as the said characters, fans can be sure that there will be the Sinister Six, a group of supervillains that will turn Spidey's world upside down, featured in it.
As of now, only Paul Giamatti and Jamie Foxx are confirmed to villainize the Marvel film as Rhino and Electro respectively.
Recently getting its sequels greenlit, "Amazing Spider-Man 2" will open on May 2, 2014 in the U.S.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story