Justin Bieber Investigated After Allegedly Hitting Paparazzo With His Ferrari
Justin Bieber becomes a subject of investigation for traffic violation yet again. The teen superstar was accused of hit-and-run after allegedly pinning a photographer with his sports car when leaving a comedy club in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 17.
In a video obtained by TMZ, a group of paparazzi were seen surrounding Bieber's white Ferrari when he was about to drive away from the Laugh Factory in the 8800 block of Sunset Boulevard around 11:45 P.M. He was behind the wheel with Lil Twist as a passenger.
The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker motioned the shutterbugs to clear out of the way but he apparently hit one of them and pinned him between his vehicle and a parked car nearby. The paparazzo allegedly fell to the ground and gripped his knee after the singer pulled away.
No arrest has been made as police determined, after preliminary investigations, that no crime was committed. "It was not a hit-and-run," said LAPD spokesman Bruce Borihanh. "The investigation is ongoing." The cop also said that the photographer's injuries were not life-threatening.
More Justin Bieber News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker