Justin Bieber Investigated After Allegedly Hitting Paparazzo With His Ferrari
Justin Bieber becomes a subject of investigation for traffic violation yet again. The teen superstar was accused of hit-and-run after allegedly pinning a photographer with his sports car when leaving a comedy club in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 17.
In a video obtained by TMZ, a group of paparazzi were seen surrounding Bieber's white Ferrari when he was about to drive away from the Laugh Factory in the 8800 block of Sunset Boulevard around 11:45 P.M. He was behind the wheel with Lil Twist as a passenger.
The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker motioned the shutterbugs to clear out of the way but he apparently hit one of them and pinned him between his vehicle and a parked car nearby. The paparazzo allegedly fell to the ground and gripped his knee after the singer pulled away.
No arrest has been made as police determined, after preliminary investigations, that no crime was committed. "It was not a hit-and-run," said LAPD spokesman Bruce Borihanh. "The investigation is ongoing." The cop also said that the photographer's injuries were not life-threatening.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama