Justin Bieber Investigated After Allegedly Hitting Paparazzo With His Ferrari
Justin Bieber becomes a subject of investigation for traffic violation yet again. The teen superstar was accused of hit-and-run after allegedly pinning a photographer with his sports car when leaving a comedy club in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 17.
In a video obtained by TMZ, a group of paparazzi were seen surrounding Bieber's white Ferrari when he was about to drive away from the Laugh Factory in the 8800 block of Sunset Boulevard around 11:45 P.M. He was behind the wheel with Lil Twist as a passenger.
The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker motioned the shutterbugs to clear out of the way but he apparently hit one of them and pinned him between his vehicle and a parked car nearby. The paparazzo allegedly fell to the ground and gripped his knee after the singer pulled away.
No arrest has been made as police determined, after preliminary investigations, that no crime was committed. "It was not a hit-and-run," said LAPD spokesman Bruce Borihanh. "The investigation is ongoing." The cop also said that the photographer's injuries were not life-threatening.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?