Justin Bieber Investigated After Allegedly Hitting Paparazzo With His Ferrari
Justin Bieber becomes a subject of investigation for traffic violation yet again. The teen superstar was accused of hit-and-run after allegedly pinning a photographer with his sports car when leaving a comedy club in Los Angeles on Monday night, June 17.
In a video obtained by TMZ, a group of paparazzi were seen surrounding Bieber's white Ferrari when he was about to drive away from the Laugh Factory in the 8800 block of Sunset Boulevard around 11:45 P.M. He was behind the wheel with Lil Twist as a passenger.
The "Beauty and a Beat" hitmaker motioned the shutterbugs to clear out of the way but he apparently hit one of them and pinned him between his vehicle and a parked car nearby. The paparazzo allegedly fell to the ground and gripped his knee after the singer pulled away.
No arrest has been made as police determined, after preliminary investigations, that no crime was committed. "It was not a hit-and-run," said LAPD spokesman Bruce Borihanh. "The investigation is ongoing." The cop also said that the photographer's injuries were not life-threatening.
More Justin Bieber News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes