Amanda Bynes' Album May Be Produced by Wyclef Jean
Amanda Bynes has a plan to work together with Grammy Award-winning rapper Wyclef Jean in her upcoming album. Chinga Chang Records CEO Dan Herman told E! News that he and Bynes had a meeting with Jean on Monday night, June 17, to discuss a possible collaboration.
"I think it would be perfect. Linking the two of them will be something major," Herman said of the collaboration between the troubled star and the 43-year-old rapper. Adding that the album would "shock the world," he praised Bynes, "She has such a great voice. Singers wish they could hit the notes that Amanda does."
Bynes expressed her desire to become a rapper in a recent Twitter rant. Jean was reportedly interested in helping Bynes with her music. A source told Radar Online that Bynes had been a fan of Jean that she wanted a collaboration with the rapper.
"Wyclef is the perfect producer for Amanda's first single, because he isn't only about making records," the source told the site. "He's a humanitarian and politician, so this will not be a typical album."
The source also said that the album was planned to hit the market as soon as possible. The source added, "This is something very special. Wyclef is familiar with Amanda's talent and sound, so it only makes sense to have her sit down with someone of his caliber."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party