Amanda Bynes' Album May Be Produced by Wyclef Jean
Amanda Bynes has a plan to work together with Grammy Award-winning rapper Wyclef Jean in her upcoming album. Chinga Chang Records CEO Dan Herman told E! News that he and Bynes had a meeting with Jean on Monday night, June 17, to discuss a possible collaboration.
"I think it would be perfect. Linking the two of them will be something major," Herman said of the collaboration between the troubled star and the 43-year-old rapper. Adding that the album would "shock the world," he praised Bynes, "She has such a great voice. Singers wish they could hit the notes that Amanda does."
Bynes expressed her desire to become a rapper in a recent Twitter rant. Jean was reportedly interested in helping Bynes with her music. A source told Radar Online that Bynes had been a fan of Jean that she wanted a collaboration with the rapper.
"Wyclef is the perfect producer for Amanda's first single, because he isn't only about making records," the source told the site. "He's a humanitarian and politician, so this will not be a typical album."
The source also said that the album was planned to hit the market as soon as possible. The source added, "This is something very special. Wyclef is familiar with Amanda's talent and sound, so it only makes sense to have her sit down with someone of his caliber."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why