Tori Spelling's Husband Dean McDermott Challenges Twitter Basher to MMA Fight
Canadian-American actor Dean McDermott's latest tattoo did not only get his wife, actress Tori Spelling, tweeting about it but it had apparently also gotten him in an MMA fight. The 'intimate' tattoo that got everyone talking was the tattoo that a certain guy named Anthony Bracco made fun of on Twitter, and he's going to have to pay for it heavily inside the ring in a real match with McDermott.
"Dean got a Tramp Stamp and I tweeted LMAO and he challenged me to a fight. Lets get it on!" was the tweet from Bracco that kick started the Twitter war. The two exchanged tweets for almost a week, with Bracco further provoking McDermott with messages like, "We all know Tori wears the Pants.... Tori do you mind if I knock your husbands block off?"
Finally, McDermott had enough already and he challenged Bracco to an actual fight, posting, "Dude. Put your money where you're mouth is. Lets get in the ring man. You talk a lot of shit. Lets throw hands. Bitch." The fight is going to take place on October 5 in Los Angeles, to be featured as one of the fights in Celebrity Boxing, as set by its founder Damon Feldman, but instead of boxing, the two are going to engage in a mixed martial arts match.
Making the fight more interesting is major league baseball athlete Jose Canseco, who has volunteered to train McDermott for the fight. The match will be three two-minute rounds and has been turned into a fundraising match that will benefit autism.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split