Courtney Stodden Seen Leaving Hospital After Getting Boob Job
Courtney Stodden is no longer "100% surgery free," like she previously claimed when having an ultrasound on national television last year. She has just got a breast augmentation surgery and was recently spotted leaving a hospital after getting the procedure done.
Stodden went under the knife for bigger double D boobs. Wearing a pink sweat, the teen bride was accompanied by her husband, "The Green Mile" actor Doug Hutchison. Looking tired and in pain, she was pictured being wheeled out of the hospital by a nurse.
"My results are looking incredible and very sexy," 18-year-old Sodden said in a statement obtained by E! News about her recent breast augmentation surgery. "Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
More Courtney Stodden News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday