Courtney Stodden Seen Leaving Hospital After Getting Boob Job
Courtney Stodden is no longer "100% surgery free," like she previously claimed when having an ultrasound on national television last year. She has just got a breast augmentation surgery and was recently spotted leaving a hospital after getting the procedure done.
Stodden went under the knife for bigger double D boobs. Wearing a pink sweat, the teen bride was accompanied by her husband, "The Green Mile" actor Doug Hutchison. Looking tired and in pain, she was pictured being wheeled out of the hospital by a nurse.
"My results are looking incredible and very sexy," 18-year-old Sodden said in a statement obtained by E! News about her recent breast augmentation surgery. "Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
More Courtney Stodden News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'