Courtney Stodden Seen Leaving Hospital After Getting Boob Job
Courtney Stodden is no longer "100% surgery free," like she previously claimed when having an ultrasound on national television last year. She has just got a breast augmentation surgery and was recently spotted leaving a hospital after getting the procedure done.
Stodden went under the knife for bigger double D boobs. Wearing a pink sweat, the teen bride was accompanied by her husband, "The Green Mile" actor Doug Hutchison. Looking tired and in pain, she was pictured being wheeled out of the hospital by a nurse.
"My results are looking incredible and very sexy," 18-year-old Sodden said in a statement obtained by E! News about her recent breast augmentation surgery. "Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
More Courtney Stodden News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake