Courtney Stodden Seen Leaving Hospital After Getting Boob Job
Courtney Stodden is no longer "100% surgery free," like she previously claimed when having an ultrasound on national television last year. She has just got a breast augmentation surgery and was recently spotted leaving a hospital after getting the procedure done.
Stodden went under the knife for bigger double D boobs. Wearing a pink sweat, the teen bride was accompanied by her husband, "The Green Mile" actor Doug Hutchison. Looking tired and in pain, she was pictured being wheeled out of the hospital by a nurse.
"My results are looking incredible and very sexy," 18-year-old Sodden said in a statement obtained by E! News about her recent breast augmentation surgery. "Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
More Courtney Stodden News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival