Courtney Stodden Seen Leaving Hospital After Getting Boob Job
Courtney Stodden is no longer "100% surgery free," like she previously claimed when having an ultrasound on national television last year. She has just got a breast augmentation surgery and was recently spotted leaving a hospital after getting the procedure done.
Stodden went under the knife for bigger double D boobs. Wearing a pink sweat, the teen bride was accompanied by her husband, "The Green Mile" actor Doug Hutchison. Looking tired and in pain, she was pictured being wheeled out of the hospital by a nurse.
"My results are looking incredible and very sexy," 18-year-old Sodden said in a statement obtained by E! News about her recent breast augmentation surgery. "Looking forward to slipping into a bikini. . .or out of it!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance