Model Kim Stolz Marries Lexi Ritsch in Backyard Ceremony
"America's Next Top Model" former contestant Kim Stolz married her girlfriend of two years, Lexi Ritsch, in beautiful backyard nuptials on Saturday, June 15. Kim shared pictures of her big day on Instagram.
One photo, which was uploaded by the 30-year-old TV personality, features her and Lexi walking down the green aisle with an arm linked to other's. The two are all smiles as guests give them applause. Kim captioned the picture, "Best moment ever. @lexistolz #kimandlexistolz."
Another photo shows Kim and Lexi sharing a sweet kiss in their wedding dress. The newlyweds wear white strapless dress and hold small bouquets of pink and white flowers. Family and friends gather at the house which belongs to Kim's family to witness their union. "I love you Lexi Stolz!!! #kimandlexistolz," Kim captioned the image.
Kim and Lexi are business partners and they operate a New York City restaurant, The Dalloway, together. "If you can start a business and survive it with someone, then you can pretty much do anything. I definitely see us working on something great together, always," Kim told New York Times before she and Lexi got married.
Lexi explained their status as business partners and lovers, saying, "The biggest thing with working with someone who you love and adore is you have to believe what they're telling you. You can't fall back on, 'They're just a jerk. Who cares what they say?' Because she's going to be my wife."
Kim, who was the first "America's Top Model" openly lesbian contestant in 2005, was popular among her patrons. Lexi told the news outlet, "So many of her fans look up to her. They thank her for paving the path and setting the standard of, 'You have to come out and you have to live your life.' Those are the moments I'm just so, so, so proud and just so excited to be with her."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri