Allen Iverson Accused by Ex-Wife of Kidnapping Their Children
Former NBA star Allen Iverson is facing a kidnap allegation. TMZ reports that he is accused by his former wife, Tawanna, of abducting their five children, who ages 3 to 16, and keeping them in a hotel with him in Georgia.
Tawanna claims Allen initially asked for her permission, which she granted, to take their five kids on a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. However, he reportedly refused to return the children when the vacation was over.
She was granted a sole custody of the children after she got divorced from the former basketball star. She is now asking a judge to make Allen bring back the kids to her, saying she's concerned about the kids because of his drinking problem.
This is not the first time the former couple had a row about their children. Tawanna once sued Allen for allegedly owing her more than $40,000 in child support.
Allen has filed a counter-claim, denying all her accusations.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift