Allen Iverson Accused by Ex-Wife of Kidnapping Their Children
Former NBA star Allen Iverson is facing a kidnap allegation. TMZ reports that he is accused by his former wife, Tawanna, of abducting their five children, who ages 3 to 16, and keeping them in a hotel with him in Georgia.
Tawanna claims Allen initially asked for her permission, which she granted, to take their five kids on a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. However, he reportedly refused to return the children when the vacation was over.
She was granted a sole custody of the children after she got divorced from the former basketball star. She is now asking a judge to make Allen bring back the kids to her, saying she's concerned about the kids because of his drinking problem.
This is not the first time the former couple had a row about their children. Tawanna once sued Allen for allegedly owing her more than $40,000 in child support.
Allen has filed a counter-claim, denying all her accusations.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS