Allen Iverson Accused by Ex-Wife of Kidnapping Their Children
Former NBA star Allen Iverson is facing a kidnap allegation. TMZ reports that he is accused by his former wife, Tawanna, of abducting their five children, who ages 3 to 16, and keeping them in a hotel with him in Georgia.
Tawanna claims Allen initially asked for her permission, which she granted, to take their five kids on a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. However, he reportedly refused to return the children when the vacation was over.
She was granted a sole custody of the children after she got divorced from the former basketball star. She is now asking a judge to make Allen bring back the kids to her, saying she's concerned about the kids because of his drinking problem.
This is not the first time the former couple had a row about their children. Tawanna once sued Allen for allegedly owing her more than $40,000 in child support.
Allen has filed a counter-claim, denying all her accusations.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'