Allen Iverson Accused by Ex-Wife of Kidnapping Their Children
Former NBA star Allen Iverson is facing a kidnap allegation. TMZ reports that he is accused by his former wife, Tawanna, of abducting their five children, who ages 3 to 16, and keeping them in a hotel with him in Georgia.
Tawanna claims Allen initially asked for her permission, which she granted, to take their five kids on a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. However, he reportedly refused to return the children when the vacation was over.
She was granted a sole custody of the children after she got divorced from the former basketball star. She is now asking a judge to make Allen bring back the kids to her, saying she's concerned about the kids because of his drinking problem.
This is not the first time the former couple had a row about their children. Tawanna once sued Allen for allegedly owing her more than $40,000 in child support.
Allen has filed a counter-claim, denying all her accusations.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival