Allen Iverson Accused by Ex-Wife of Kidnapping Their Children
Former NBA star Allen Iverson is facing a kidnap allegation. TMZ reports that he is accused by his former wife, Tawanna, of abducting their five children, who ages 3 to 16, and keeping them in a hotel with him in Georgia.
Tawanna claims Allen initially asked for her permission, which she granted, to take their five kids on a short vacation to Charlotte, NC. However, he reportedly refused to return the children when the vacation was over.
She was granted a sole custody of the children after she got divorced from the former basketball star. She is now asking a judge to make Allen bring back the kids to her, saying she's concerned about the kids because of his drinking problem.
This is not the first time the former couple had a row about their children. Tawanna once sued Allen for allegedly owing her more than $40,000 in child support.
Allen has filed a counter-claim, denying all her accusations.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl