First Look at Jack Reynor on 'Transformers 4' Set
As the production of "Transformers 4" is currently underway, a set photo obtained from Jason Bo's Flickr gives fans a first look at Jack Reynor. The 21-year-old Irish actor was photographed sporting an all-black ensemble, riding a new vehicle called The Rally Fighter with Mark Wahlberg sitting next to him.
Besides Reynor, Nicola Peltz was also spotted on the location. Taking on the role as Wahlberg's on-screen daughter, the "Bates Motel" actress let loose her blonde hair, filming on a humid, hot day in a simple shirt and jeans. Some military men wearing baseball caps were also present there.
Taking place four years after events in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", the upcoming movie will be darker than its predecessors. "This 'Transformers' will feel very different than the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy," said Michael Bay.
Shot with new smaller IMAX 3D cameras, the film will be villainized by Kelsey Grammer, the five-time Emmy Award-winning actor who will play human antagonist Harold Attinger.
Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller will take part in the project for supporting roles along with Stanley Tucci.
"Transformers 4" is ready to be unleashed on June 27, 2014 in the U.S.
The Rally Fighter Teaser Video:
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie