First Look at Jack Reynor on 'Transformers 4' Set
As the production of "Transformers 4" is currently underway, a set photo obtained from Jason Bo's Flickr gives fans a first look at Jack Reynor. The 21-year-old Irish actor was photographed sporting an all-black ensemble, riding a new vehicle called The Rally Fighter with Mark Wahlberg sitting next to him.
Besides Reynor, Nicola Peltz was also spotted on the location. Taking on the role as Wahlberg's on-screen daughter, the "Bates Motel" actress let loose her blonde hair, filming on a humid, hot day in a simple shirt and jeans. Some military men wearing baseball caps were also present there.
Taking place four years after events in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", the upcoming movie will be darker than its predecessors. "This 'Transformers' will feel very different than the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy," said Michael Bay.
Shot with new smaller IMAX 3D cameras, the film will be villainized by Kelsey Grammer, the five-time Emmy Award-winning actor who will play human antagonist Harold Attinger.
Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller will take part in the project for supporting roles along with Stanley Tucci.
"Transformers 4" is ready to be unleashed on June 27, 2014 in the U.S.
The Rally Fighter Teaser Video:
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship