First Look at Jack Reynor on 'Transformers 4' Set
As the production of "Transformers 4" is currently underway, a set photo obtained from Jason Bo's Flickr gives fans a first look at Jack Reynor. The 21-year-old Irish actor was photographed sporting an all-black ensemble, riding a new vehicle called The Rally Fighter with Mark Wahlberg sitting next to him.
Besides Reynor, Nicola Peltz was also spotted on the location. Taking on the role as Wahlberg's on-screen daughter, the "Bates Motel" actress let loose her blonde hair, filming on a humid, hot day in a simple shirt and jeans. Some military men wearing baseball caps were also present there.
Taking place four years after events in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", the upcoming movie will be darker than its predecessors. "This 'Transformers' will feel very different than the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy," said Michael Bay.
Shot with new smaller IMAX 3D cameras, the film will be villainized by Kelsey Grammer, the five-time Emmy Award-winning actor who will play human antagonist Harold Attinger.
Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller will take part in the project for supporting roles along with Stanley Tucci.
"Transformers 4" is ready to be unleashed on June 27, 2014 in the U.S.
The Rally Fighter Teaser Video:
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet