First Look at Jack Reynor on 'Transformers 4' Set
As the production of "Transformers 4" is currently underway, a set photo obtained from Jason Bo's Flickr gives fans a first look at Jack Reynor. The 21-year-old Irish actor was photographed sporting an all-black ensemble, riding a new vehicle called The Rally Fighter with Mark Wahlberg sitting next to him.
Besides Reynor, Nicola Peltz was also spotted on the location. Taking on the role as Wahlberg's on-screen daughter, the "Bates Motel" actress let loose her blonde hair, filming on a humid, hot day in a simple shirt and jeans. Some military men wearing baseball caps were also present there.
Taking place four years after events in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", the upcoming movie will be darker than its predecessors. "This 'Transformers' will feel very different than the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy," said Michael Bay.
Shot with new smaller IMAX 3D cameras, the film will be villainized by Kelsey Grammer, the five-time Emmy Award-winning actor who will play human antagonist Harold Attinger.
Li Bingbing and T.J. Miller will take part in the project for supporting roles along with Stanley Tucci.
"Transformers 4" is ready to be unleashed on June 27, 2014 in the U.S.
The Rally Fighter Teaser Video:
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24