Joe Francis Gets His Sex Tape Back From Vivid Entertainment's Boss
Joe Francis owes Steve Hirsch for saving him from a possible embarrassment after his sex tape was stolen. The racy footage was bought by Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment for unknown price, but the porn company decided to return it back to the Girls Gone Wild founder.
According to TMZ, Francis and Hirsch are friends. They are from the same circle with Francis earning his money from selling racy videos of barely-clothed women and Hirsch making a living from selling porn movies and sex tapes.
Hirsch explained why he decided not to release Francis' stolen sex tape to public, "Because of the time-sensitive nature of the situation I made a decision to expedite the process and return the movie to its original owner."
The adult video features Francis and his girlfriend Abbey Wilson. The tape was taken from her iPad which was stolen from her bag at LAX. Francis' camp threatened legal action against anyone who dared to release the video without his consent.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group