Joe Francis Gets His Sex Tape Back From Vivid Entertainment's Boss
Joe Francis owes Steve Hirsch for saving him from a possible embarrassment after his sex tape was stolen. The racy footage was bought by Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment for unknown price, but the porn company decided to return it back to the Girls Gone Wild founder.
According to TMZ, Francis and Hirsch are friends. They are from the same circle with Francis earning his money from selling racy videos of barely-clothed women and Hirsch making a living from selling porn movies and sex tapes.
Hirsch explained why he decided not to release Francis' stolen sex tape to public, "Because of the time-sensitive nature of the situation I made a decision to expedite the process and return the movie to its original owner."
The adult video features Francis and his girlfriend Abbey Wilson. The tape was taken from her iPad which was stolen from her bag at LAX. Francis' camp threatened legal action against anyone who dared to release the video without his consent.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'