Joe Francis Gets His Sex Tape Back From Vivid Entertainment's Boss
Joe Francis owes Steve Hirsch for saving him from a possible embarrassment after his sex tape was stolen. The racy footage was bought by Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment for unknown price, but the porn company decided to return it back to the Girls Gone Wild founder.
According to TMZ, Francis and Hirsch are friends. They are from the same circle with Francis earning his money from selling racy videos of barely-clothed women and Hirsch making a living from selling porn movies and sex tapes.
Hirsch explained why he decided not to release Francis' stolen sex tape to public, "Because of the time-sensitive nature of the situation I made a decision to expedite the process and return the movie to its original owner."
The adult video features Francis and his girlfriend Abbey Wilson. The tape was taken from her iPad which was stolen from her bag at LAX. Francis' camp threatened legal action against anyone who dared to release the video without his consent.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion