Joe Francis Gets His Sex Tape Back From Vivid Entertainment's Boss
Joe Francis owes Steve Hirsch for saving him from a possible embarrassment after his sex tape was stolen. The racy footage was bought by Hirsch's Vivid Entertainment for unknown price, but the porn company decided to return it back to the Girls Gone Wild founder.
According to TMZ, Francis and Hirsch are friends. They are from the same circle with Francis earning his money from selling racy videos of barely-clothed women and Hirsch making a living from selling porn movies and sex tapes.
Hirsch explained why he decided not to release Francis' stolen sex tape to public, "Because of the time-sensitive nature of the situation I made a decision to expedite the process and return the movie to its original owner."
The adult video features Francis and his girlfriend Abbey Wilson. The tape was taken from her iPad which was stolen from her bag at LAX. Francis' camp threatened legal action against anyone who dared to release the video without his consent.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show