Brad Pitt Premieres 'World War Z' in New York
Brad Pitt drew attention to himself as he walked the red carpet at the "World War Z" premiere in New York on Monday night, June 17. This time, the father of six did not bring his fiancee Angelina Jolie to the event, which took place in the heart of Times Square, as he did in London. Sporting an all-black ensemble, Pitt was joined by co-star Mireille Enos.
Enos, who takes on the role as Pitt's on-screen wife in the apocalypse movie, looked lovely in a J Mendel dress and Rupert Sanderson shoes. "This process started at around 3:30. My daughter ran around while I was getting ready and said, 'Mommy looks beautiful,' " she said with a smile. Accompanying the 37-year-old actress on the red carpet was her husband Alan Ruck.
Besides Pitt and Enos, director Marc Forster, James Badge Dale, Sterling Jerins, Abigail Hargrove and Fabrizio Zacharee Guido were all spotted making an appearance at the event.
In "World War Z", Pitt is introduced as a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane. He traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. The story itself is based on Max Brook's horror novel "World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War".
The action thriller is ready to invade theaters nationwide on June 21.
More World War Z News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!