Brad Pitt Premieres 'World War Z' in New York
Brad Pitt drew attention to himself as he walked the red carpet at the "World War Z" premiere in New York on Monday night, June 17. This time, the father of six did not bring his fiancee Angelina Jolie to the event, which took place in the heart of Times Square, as he did in London. Sporting an all-black ensemble, Pitt was joined by co-star Mireille Enos.
Enos, who takes on the role as Pitt's on-screen wife in the apocalypse movie, looked lovely in a J Mendel dress and Rupert Sanderson shoes. "This process started at around 3:30. My daughter ran around while I was getting ready and said, 'Mommy looks beautiful,' " she said with a smile. Accompanying the 37-year-old actress on the red carpet was her husband Alan Ruck.
Besides Pitt and Enos, director Marc Forster, James Badge Dale, Sterling Jerins, Abigail Hargrove and Fabrizio Zacharee Guido were all spotted making an appearance at the event.
In "World War Z", Pitt is introduced as a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane. He traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. The story itself is based on Max Brook's horror novel "World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War".
The action thriller is ready to invade theaters nationwide on June 21.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'