'True Blood' Previews What's Coming Ahead After the Season 6 Premiere
The highly-anticipated season 6 of "True Blood" finally debuted on Sunday, June 16. After giving an answer as to what Lilith's blood has turned Bill into, the show now teases what's coming in the weeks ahead through a new promo video.
The snippet shares glimpses of scenes from upcoming episodes, giving a look at Sookie who complains about being different and Bill who begs Sookie for help. Eric learns what the goverment is doing to vampires who are captured, and Alcide warns Sam of a danger that may be coming for shapeshifters and werewolves.
The horror drama series will return with a new episode titled "The Sun" on June 23 on HBO. In the said outing, a long-lost relative reveals himself to Jason and Sookie. After Tara is victimized by a new government weapon, Eric takes matters into his own hands in an effort to thwart Burrell's anti-vampire initiatives.
On the road to work, Sookie is drawn to a handsome stranger who shares her faerie abilities. Sam is unnerved by supernatural-rights zealot Nicole (Jurnee Smollett-Bell), and is confronted by Alcide and Martha (Dale Dickey) about Emma's future. Bill contemplates the scope of his heightened powers.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs