Vin Diesel Unveils Comic-Con 'Riddick' Poster
Vin Diesel has taken to Twitter to debut a new poster for his upcoming film "Riddick". The 2013 Comic-Con poster features him as the Furyan murderer drenched in red-tinted darkness, looking menacing and very deadly with his piercing stare and a knife on his hand. "It's been over decade, since I've been to Comic-Con...Grrr...The Furyan...," he captioned it.
The sequel to "The Chronicles of Riddick" revolves around the infamous Riddick, who has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet. Soon, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
In addition to Diesel, director/writer David Twohy secures Karl Urban to reprise his role as Vaako. The action sci-fi movie also introduces Jordi Molla as an arrogant captain of the mercenary ship named Santana, Matt Nable as Boss Johns, Katee Sackhoff as Dahl, Dave Bautista as Diaz and Bokeem Woodbine as bounty hunter Moss.
Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson will also make a special appearance in "Riddick", which will be out in theaters across the nation on September 6.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival