Vin Diesel Unveils Comic-Con 'Riddick' Poster
Vin Diesel has taken to Twitter to debut a new poster for his upcoming film "Riddick". The 2013 Comic-Con poster features him as the Furyan murderer drenched in red-tinted darkness, looking menacing and very deadly with his piercing stare and a knife on his hand. "It's been over decade, since I've been to Comic-Con...Grrr...The Furyan...," he captioned it.
The sequel to "The Chronicles of Riddick" revolves around the infamous Riddick, who has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet. Soon, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
In addition to Diesel, director/writer David Twohy secures Karl Urban to reprise his role as Vaako. The action sci-fi movie also introduces Jordi Molla as an arrogant captain of the mercenary ship named Santana, Matt Nable as Boss Johns, Katee Sackhoff as Dahl, Dave Bautista as Diaz and Bokeem Woodbine as bounty hunter Moss.
Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson will also make a special appearance in "Riddick", which will be out in theaters across the nation on September 6.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'