Vin Diesel Unveils Comic-Con 'Riddick' Poster
Vin Diesel has taken to Twitter to debut a new poster for his upcoming film "Riddick". The 2013 Comic-Con poster features him as the Furyan murderer drenched in red-tinted darkness, looking menacing and very deadly with his piercing stare and a knife on his hand. "It's been over decade, since I've been to Comic-Con...Grrr...The Furyan...," he captioned it.
The sequel to "The Chronicles of Riddick" revolves around the infamous Riddick, who has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet. Soon, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
In addition to Diesel, director/writer David Twohy secures Karl Urban to reprise his role as Vaako. The action sci-fi movie also introduces Jordi Molla as an arrogant captain of the mercenary ship named Santana, Matt Nable as Boss Johns, Katee Sackhoff as Dahl, Dave Bautista as Diaz and Bokeem Woodbine as bounty hunter Moss.
Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson will also make a special appearance in "Riddick", which will be out in theaters across the nation on September 6.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal