Vin Diesel Unveils Comic-Con 'Riddick' Poster
Vin Diesel has taken to Twitter to debut a new poster for his upcoming film "Riddick". The 2013 Comic-Con poster features him as the Furyan murderer drenched in red-tinted darkness, looking menacing and very deadly with his piercing stare and a knife on his hand. "It's been over decade, since I've been to Comic-Con...Grrr...The Furyan...," he captioned it.
The sequel to "The Chronicles of Riddick" revolves around the infamous Riddick, who has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet. Soon, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
In addition to Diesel, director/writer David Twohy secures Karl Urban to reprise his role as Vaako. The action sci-fi movie also introduces Jordi Molla as an arrogant captain of the mercenary ship named Santana, Matt Nable as Boss Johns, Katee Sackhoff as Dahl, Dave Bautista as Diaz and Bokeem Woodbine as bounty hunter Moss.
Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson will also make a special appearance in "Riddick", which will be out in theaters across the nation on September 6.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen