Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Debut Newborn Daughter
For the first time since the recent birth of their baby girl, actor Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan gave the world a first look at newborn daughter Everly. The couple posted the heartwarming photo of their family on Facebook right on Father's Day, which the world celebrated this Sunday, June 16.
"First Father's Day with my girls," Tatum wrote in the caption for the photo of him and Jenna looking lovingly at their first child, who was adorably clasping her father's finger as she slept soundly in her cute ivory dress. Mom Jenna also posted the same photo with the message read, "First Father's Day with our lil angel!"
It's only been just two weeks since Everly's birth last May 31 in London. She's the first child for Channing and Jenna who got married back in July 2009, three years after they first met on the set of their movie "Step Up". Dating shortly after filming of the dance/romance flick had ended, they got engaged in September 2008.
In a recent interview, Tatum revealed the parenting style he's going to adapt, saying, "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," adding, "I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle." The 33-year-old first-time father said he's going to raise his daughter the way he was raised by his own parents, applying improvements along the way.
More Channing Tatum News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves