Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Debut Newborn Daughter
For the first time since the recent birth of their baby girl, actor Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan gave the world a first look at newborn daughter Everly. The couple posted the heartwarming photo of their family on Facebook right on Father's Day, which the world celebrated this Sunday, June 16.
"First Father's Day with my girls," Tatum wrote in the caption for the photo of him and Jenna looking lovingly at their first child, who was adorably clasping her father's finger as she slept soundly in her cute ivory dress. Mom Jenna also posted the same photo with the message read, "First Father's Day with our lil angel!"
It's only been just two weeks since Everly's birth last May 31 in London. She's the first child for Channing and Jenna who got married back in July 2009, three years after they first met on the set of their movie "Step Up". Dating shortly after filming of the dance/romance flick had ended, they got engaged in September 2008.
In a recent interview, Tatum revealed the parenting style he's going to adapt, saying, "I'm just going to be a good friend to my kid," adding, "I don't think you can prepare. It's a bit of a freestyle." The 33-year-old first-time father said he's going to raise his daughter the way he was raised by his own parents, applying improvements along the way.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell