Khloe Kardashian Says Kim Kardashian and Daughter 'Are Healthy and Resting'
Khloe Kardashian revealed Kim Kardashian and her newborn baby's condition via Twitter on Sunday, June 16. "I cannot even begin to describe the miracle that is now apart of our family. Mommy/baby are healthy and resting. We appreciate all of the love," she wrote.
The wife of Lamar Odom added in another post that "more info will come when the time is right! Thank you all for understanding! We love you all dearly! Overwhelmed with love right now."
The 32-year-old TV personality has given birth to her first daughter with Kanye West at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. According to E! News, Kim had natural childbirth. Her baby girl reportedly "has dark hair" and "looks just like Kim." The new parents haven't announced the name of their newborn daughter, but a source says the baby girl's name probably "will start with a K."
Kim's friends Jonathan Cheban and Brittny Gastineau visited the new mother and her baby at the hospital over the weekend. Jonathan was spotted bringing white roses and some pink flowers, while Brittny had a present and flowers with her.
Several celebrities took to Twitter to congratulate Kim and Kanye on the arrival of their little girl. Russell Simmons wrote, "There is no greater gift in life than a child's laughter! congrats to Kim And Kanye." Rapper Nas also sent a message to the couple, "Congrats to Kanye 4 the birth of his daughter today too! To my bros w/ daughters!!"
Maria Menounos said, "Congratulations @KimKardashian on your little angel!xoox," while Bethenny Frankel wrote, "All kidding aside, congrats @kimkardashian on your baby girl. It's the most beautiful, best thing that could happen to you. Girls rule." Former "The Bachelor" star Jason Mesnick wrote a message along with a picture of his smiling baby daughter, saying, "Check out Riley's reaction to the big news of the day...That is Kim Kardashian being a mom."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film