'Touchy Feely' Trailer: Rosemarie DeWitt Loses Her Magic Touch
Lynn Shelton has just debuted a trailer for "Touchy Feely" with Rosemarie DeWitt mostly featured in it. In her role as Abby, DeWitt is seen enjoying so much her job as a masseuse and often receiving compliments from clients, thanks to her magic touch. However, in an indescribable situation, she all of sudden feels unable to do any bodily contact.
The upcoming dramedy is a closely observed examination of a family whose delicate psychic balance suddenly unravels. While sought-after masseuse Abby suddenly develops an uncontrollable aversion to bodily contact, her brother Paul, a struggling dentist, gets new life as clients pack his dental clinic to seek out his healing touch.
Josh Pais is introduced as DeWitt's on-screen brother with Ellen Page playing his emotionally stunted daughter Jenny. Allison Janney and Scoot McNairy take on the role as Bronwyn and DeWitt's boyfriend respectively in the film, which is produced by Steven Schardt.
Tomo Nakayama from indie rock band Grand Hallway is also included in the cast for a supporting role alongside Ron Livingston.
The movie, written and directed by Shelton, was premiered in January at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. It even received a nomination for the Grand Jury Prize.
"Touchy Feely" will be available on VOD and On Demand starting August 1, and is set to hit U.S. theaters on September 6.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4