'Touchy Feely' Trailer: Rosemarie DeWitt Loses Her Magic Touch
Lynn Shelton has just debuted a trailer for "Touchy Feely" with Rosemarie DeWitt mostly featured in it. In her role as Abby, DeWitt is seen enjoying so much her job as a masseuse and often receiving compliments from clients, thanks to her magic touch. However, in an indescribable situation, she all of sudden feels unable to do any bodily contact.
The upcoming dramedy is a closely observed examination of a family whose delicate psychic balance suddenly unravels. While sought-after masseuse Abby suddenly develops an uncontrollable aversion to bodily contact, her brother Paul, a struggling dentist, gets new life as clients pack his dental clinic to seek out his healing touch.
Josh Pais is introduced as DeWitt's on-screen brother with Ellen Page playing his emotionally stunted daughter Jenny. Allison Janney and Scoot McNairy take on the role as Bronwyn and DeWitt's boyfriend respectively in the film, which is produced by Steven Schardt.
Tomo Nakayama from indie rock band Grand Hallway is also included in the cast for a supporting role alongside Ron Livingston.
The movie, written and directed by Shelton, was premiered in January at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. It even received a nomination for the Grand Jury Prize.
"Touchy Feely" will be available on VOD and On Demand starting August 1, and is set to hit U.S. theaters on September 6.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt