'Touchy Feely' Trailer: Rosemarie DeWitt Loses Her Magic Touch
Lynn Shelton has just debuted a trailer for "Touchy Feely" with Rosemarie DeWitt mostly featured in it. In her role as Abby, DeWitt is seen enjoying so much her job as a masseuse and often receiving compliments from clients, thanks to her magic touch. However, in an indescribable situation, she all of sudden feels unable to do any bodily contact.
The upcoming dramedy is a closely observed examination of a family whose delicate psychic balance suddenly unravels. While sought-after masseuse Abby suddenly develops an uncontrollable aversion to bodily contact, her brother Paul, a struggling dentist, gets new life as clients pack his dental clinic to seek out his healing touch.
Josh Pais is introduced as DeWitt's on-screen brother with Ellen Page playing his emotionally stunted daughter Jenny. Allison Janney and Scoot McNairy take on the role as Bronwyn and DeWitt's boyfriend respectively in the film, which is produced by Steven Schardt.
Tomo Nakayama from indie rock band Grand Hallway is also included in the cast for a supporting role alongside Ron Livingston.
The movie, written and directed by Shelton, was premiered in January at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. It even received a nomination for the Grand Jury Prize.
"Touchy Feely" will be available on VOD and On Demand starting August 1, and is set to hit U.S. theaters on September 6.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation