Kate Middleton Reportedly Wants Hypno-Birth
Pregnant Kate Middleton reportedly plans to have hypno-birth for the soon-to-be royal baby. Sources close to the 31-year-old wife of Prince William claim that she considers and fancies undergoing through labor with that method to help ease the pain as normally feared by most first-time moms.
"Kate has researched various birthing methods. She wants it to be natural, so hypno-birthing is one option that appealed and she had been reading up on it and listening to CDs to get into the right frame of mind," a source told the U.K.'s Grazia Magazine. "Some of her friends have used this method and swear by it. Kate wants to do it her way and be relaxed."
Another source confirmed the report to the mag, saying, "Kate's very excited about the idea of hypno-birth. She's exploring lots of options but thinks it sounds very interesting."
While a spokeswoman for the royal remains silent about the "private" matter, word has it that when the big day finally comes, the soon-to-be mom will be submerged in water in a birthing pool at St. Mary Hospital in Paddington, London, where her husband was born.
Jessica Alba was one of celebrities who went for hypno-birth. "It's not like a weird thing," she shared her experience during the delivery of her second child to Ellen DeGeneres. "It's basically my husband takes me through sort of a meditation. So he's like saying, 'You're relaxed and you're floating on clouds,' while you're going through labor and your contractions. He just sort of does a guided meditation."
"I'm just concentrating on breathing and staying relaxed because it's when you get tense that makes the whole labor worse and more painful. That's all it is."
More Kate Middleton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3