'Hannibal' Season Finale Preview: Will Is Under Arrest
Dr. Hannibal Lecter's subtle manipulation culminates in Will's arrest in the next episode of "Hannibal". A preview for the season finale sees Will under arrest since Alana thinks that Will's delusion could cost somebody's life. Realizing that "somebody is making sure that no one believes" him, Will knows that Hannibal is the one behind this.
According to the official synopsis, when Will returns from Minnesota without Abigail, Hannibal turns Will in, and Jack and the BAU team find strong evidence of Will having killed not only Abigail but additional evidence points to all the murders of the Copy Cat Killer. Jack and Alana begin to accept that Will is indeed capable of murder.
Will is arrested and in a desperate attempt to escape, breaks his own thumb to slip the handcuffs and frees himself. Will takes Hannibal back to Minnesota to clear his name and to prove Hannibal's guilt. But before he can, the situation takes another ugly and unexpected turn.
Titled "Savoureux", the last episode of the drama series' inaugural season will air Thursday, June 13 at 10/9c on HBO.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal