'Hannibal' Season Finale Preview: Will Is Under Arrest
Dr. Hannibal Lecter's subtle manipulation culminates in Will's arrest in the next episode of "Hannibal". A preview for the season finale sees Will under arrest since Alana thinks that Will's delusion could cost somebody's life. Realizing that "somebody is making sure that no one believes" him, Will knows that Hannibal is the one behind this.
According to the official synopsis, when Will returns from Minnesota without Abigail, Hannibal turns Will in, and Jack and the BAU team find strong evidence of Will having killed not only Abigail but additional evidence points to all the murders of the Copy Cat Killer. Jack and Alana begin to accept that Will is indeed capable of murder.
Will is arrested and in a desperate attempt to escape, breaks his own thumb to slip the handcuffs and frees himself. Will takes Hannibal back to Minnesota to clear his name and to prove Hannibal's guilt. But before he can, the situation takes another ugly and unexpected turn.
Titled "Savoureux", the last episode of the drama series' inaugural season will air Thursday, June 13 at 10/9c on HBO.
More Hannibal News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'