'Hannibal' Season Finale Preview: Will Is Under Arrest
Dr. Hannibal Lecter's subtle manipulation culminates in Will's arrest in the next episode of "Hannibal". A preview for the season finale sees Will under arrest since Alana thinks that Will's delusion could cost somebody's life. Realizing that "somebody is making sure that no one believes" him, Will knows that Hannibal is the one behind this.
According to the official synopsis, when Will returns from Minnesota without Abigail, Hannibal turns Will in, and Jack and the BAU team find strong evidence of Will having killed not only Abigail but additional evidence points to all the murders of the Copy Cat Killer. Jack and Alana begin to accept that Will is indeed capable of murder.
Will is arrested and in a desperate attempt to escape, breaks his own thumb to slip the handcuffs and frees himself. Will takes Hannibal back to Minnesota to clear his name and to prove Hannibal's guilt. But before he can, the situation takes another ugly and unexpected turn.
Titled "Savoureux", the last episode of the drama series' inaugural season will air Thursday, June 13 at 10/9c on HBO.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years