Kristen Stewart Reportedly to Seek Custody of Dogs With Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart is seeking joint custody of two dogs Bear and Bernie that moved with Robert Pattinson when he left the house they shared. Kristen wants one of the dogs to stay with her, while Robert takes care of the other. According to Daily Star newspaper, the "Twilight" actress misses the two dogs "like mad."
A source told the newspaper, "Kristen thinks they should have one each. She's missing the dogs like mad, but doesn't want the situation to turn nasty." When the British heartthrob moved his belongings out of Kristen's house last month, the two dogs were spotted in his truck.
"He showed up early in the morning in a big red pickup truck and was in the house for maybe 30 minutes. When he came out, the back of the truck was loaded with stuff. Suitcases, a bike, trash bags full of his things," an eyewitness told Life & Style.
The couple's split in May was not the first time. Shortly after the release of "Snow White and the Huntsman", Kristen was spotted with Rupert Sanders, which led to her split with the "Bel Ami" actor. The couple, however, rekindled their relationship later. While Kristen and Robert successfully mend their relationship at that time, the movie director was not so lucky, because his wife, Liberty Ross, asked for divorce.
Kristen and Robert reportedly had a huge argument later around the "Remember Me" actor's birthday. Topic about Kristen's disloyalty was reportedly brought up at that time. This time, the two split for good.
Following the split, Robert got close with Katy Perry, who apparently became a shoulder for him to lean on. The two were spotted crashing a wedding rehearsal at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara. Last week, the two were captured attending Bjork's concert at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. The two left the concert venue separately to avoid paparazzi.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny