Kristen Stewart Reportedly to Seek Custody of Dogs With Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart is seeking joint custody of two dogs Bear and Bernie that moved with Robert Pattinson when he left the house they shared. Kristen wants one of the dogs to stay with her, while Robert takes care of the other. According to Daily Star newspaper, the "Twilight" actress misses the two dogs "like mad."
A source told the newspaper, "Kristen thinks they should have one each. She's missing the dogs like mad, but doesn't want the situation to turn nasty." When the British heartthrob moved his belongings out of Kristen's house last month, the two dogs were spotted in his truck.
"He showed up early in the morning in a big red pickup truck and was in the house for maybe 30 minutes. When he came out, the back of the truck was loaded with stuff. Suitcases, a bike, trash bags full of his things," an eyewitness told Life & Style.
The couple's split in May was not the first time. Shortly after the release of "Snow White and the Huntsman", Kristen was spotted with Rupert Sanders, which led to her split with the "Bel Ami" actor. The couple, however, rekindled their relationship later. While Kristen and Robert successfully mend their relationship at that time, the movie director was not so lucky, because his wife, Liberty Ross, asked for divorce.
Kristen and Robert reportedly had a huge argument later around the "Remember Me" actor's birthday. Topic about Kristen's disloyalty was reportedly brought up at that time. This time, the two split for good.
Following the split, Robert got close with Katy Perry, who apparently became a shoulder for him to lean on. The two were spotted crashing a wedding rehearsal at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara. Last week, the two were captured attending Bjork's concert at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. The two left the concert venue separately to avoid paparazzi.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung